The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Gill Street 2013? block C!

Just looking for any other freshers that have block C as their accommodation- so far im the only fresher i know haha everyone else is returners :frown: im flat 9,3rd floor!
Reply 1
Have you checked your facebook group?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Heyy :smile: i start Sept. i'm in Gill street block C 2nd floor :smile:
Hey, I'm so confused :frown: Ill be staying at Gill street room number C368. I had my accommodation confirmation email that said I'm on 2nd floor, but I've heard people saying the first number of your room number is the floor number , the send is the flat number, and the last number is the room number in the flat. So am i on the 2nd or 3rd floor? can someone please help?? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by charlotteb_94
Hey, I'm so confused :frown: Ill be staying at Gill street room number C368. I had my accommodation confirmation email that said I'm on 2nd floor, but I've heard people saying the first number of your room number is the floor number , the send is the flat number, and the last number is the room number in the flat. So am i on the 2nd or 3rd floor? can someone please help?? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just replied on the other thread but yes... You are block C, floor 2, flat 6, room 8 :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending