The Student Room Group

Scholarships/financial aid for non EU students?

I'm only 16, but I'm seriously considering going to Oxford/Cambridge/Edinburgh for uni. First, I really need to know the differences in costs of living as a student in the 3 different unis, and if any scholarships or financial aid is available for non EU students (I'm Singaporean if that helps). Secondly, do courses like Medicine, Architecture and Engineering give out scholarships? If so, how much of the fees would it cover?

On a side note, if I intend to permanently migrate to whichever city I'm studying in, how expensive would a home there and cost of living be? I'm more of a city kid, though I really like Edinburgh/Glasgow...

Sorry if this sounds slightly uninformed, but I just need a quick estimate. Thanks and have a splendid weekend! :smile:
Try and email the specific Universities you are interested in and ask for information on scholarships and such or better yet, search through their websites, some should have bursaries for non-UK students.I think Oxford might be a lot cheaper to live in than Edinburgh, not sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending