Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Business & Management - Applying for standard :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, I'm doing Product Design and I'm in standard. Can't wait! :smile:
Reply 4
i've gone for standard too - figured i'd prefer the extra cash than my own toilet!! i seriously cannot wait for september, dead worried about my exams tho... not doing so great with eng lit at the moment...
Reply 5
business and management.. just need the grades now then, eh!
Reply 6
Im lucky, got an unconditional offer:P Hope to see you all tho, september is coming far too slow.....first time in my life im like....damn summer, get over with it already.....well not quite.... How old is everyone and where yall from?
Reply 7
I'm 23 from Leeds. Definitely going. I'm looking forward to it but I have an awesome summer planned first.
Reply 8
18 - B'ham :smile:
Reply 9
bec__
business and management.. just need the grades now then, eh!

0o0o another BAMer, did you go to the February 15th open day?
Reply 10
J4ME5

There is about 300 Bamers per year or sommit :tongue:
There's only 5 of us doing my exact course I think!
Reply 12
Alchemy
There is about 300 Bamers per year or sommit :tongue:

At the open day they said there were 180 places!!!1 Still though 300 that’s quite a lot compared to the 5 doing Lil Lee Lee’s course :biggrin:
I do German and Translation Studies so I still have my lessons with everyone doing German and everyone doing Translation with French, Spanish and German or combinations
Reply 14
How many marketing people are there? Ive met one other guy....
Reply 15
i put aston as firm. Studying pharmacy. anyone else doing pharmacy in aston
Reply 16
J4ME5

alrite, yeah i did! i think.. it was around that time anyway. woah is ther that many people on the course?! there was 50 tops at that open day i rek. bec xx applied for standard btw!
Reply 17
i'm 18 from near oxford.

dead jealous of anyone with an unconditional offer - i'm so scared i won't get my grades and i'd be so gutted if i didn't get into aston, i love it!!
Reply 18
Tabs
i put aston as firm. Studying pharmacy. anyone else doing pharmacy in aston

I'm doing Pharmacy too!

Ali
Reply 19
bec__
alrite, yeah i did! i think.. it was around that time anyway. woah is ther that many people on the course?! there was 50 tops at that open day i rek. bec xx applied for standard btw!

Yeah must have been around 50 to 100 but I guess there are other open days throughout the year for the course, seemed more as people were with parents.

Latest