The Student Room Group

URGENT! To all that has taken OCR Jan 2006 HHD Module?

As titled, please could you tell me what you can remember about the question asked! ( in particularly the long question!)

My bio teacher is so stingy with past paper, it is unbelievable; but luckily I have got all the past paper and mark scheme except for this paper!

Anyway, any help would be deeply appreciated as I really need this last piece of jig-saw to predict what kind of questions it is likely to come up!
Reply 1
Star_Bucks
As titled, please could you tell me what you can remember about the question asked! ( in particularly the long question!)

My bio teacher is so stingy with past paper, it is unbelievable; but luckily I have got all the past paper and mark scheme except for this paper!

Anyway, any help would be deeply appreciated as I really need this last piece of jig-saw to predict what kind of questions it is likely to come up!

I'm sorry I can't help you with the 06 paper, but would it be possible for you to send me the June 05 HHD paper and markscheme. Thanks :smile: xx

Got it now. Thanks anyway!
Reply 2
hey,
could you please send me the markscheme for june 05 HHD if you dont mind. I tried looking at the past paper webbys for jan o6 but they do not have it.

Latest

Trending

Trending