The Student Room Group

Dipping Toast in Tea?

Poll

Toast dipped in tea?

OK, so I dip my toast in tea before I eat it. All the time. It's awesome. But my housemates think I'm absolutely bat **** crazy, do you ever partake or am I on my own on this one?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

That is a vile thing to do.
Reply 3
You're one crazy Mofo dude.

Ain't nobody got the balls to follow the trends that you're setting!
Reply 4
YAYYYY finally I've found someone else who does this!!!! :redface: I get the exact same response from my flat mates :tongue:
But the crumbs..... :zomg:

Do you drink the tea flavoured crumbs?
Reply 6
Nope you eat them!! It's just like soggy weetabix but miles better! Also OP - pushing the boundaries a bit here, but try dipping buttered weetabix in tea - that's so good too!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
What's the point of eating toast if you don't get to experience the beautiful crunchy texture of a perfectly toasted slice of bread, and it's just soggy and tea-flavoured instead? D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I actually went "ugh" out loud when I read the thread title so....no, I do not. ...*shudders*.
YES :ahee:
Reply 10
Where is the "Not my cup of tea" option?
Reply 11
Original post by Meaux
Where is the "Not my cup of tea" option?

tumblr_mguhnvoByV1rd2ff1o1_500.jpg
Nahh that sounds gross
Reply 13
As much as I love tea, no. I don't like toast (even the thought of it makes me sick).
Reply 14
Some people have strong views against gay marriage, some about war, some about religion.
Me... I'm totally against toast-in-tea-dippage. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? The best thing about toast is the DRY, ARID, CRUNCHY GOODNESS.
Reply 15
It's delicious, not weird at all.
Reply 16
It is so tasty, my mum got me doing it when i was 6 or 7 and ive done it ever since, most of my mums family all do it too so its probably a regional thing
Reply 17
Infact I am enjoying that very thing right now :smile:
Reply 18
I normally leave it to soak for awhile, let it break apart like a biscuit, and then just drink it all! Delicious! 😍
Original post by veggie4life
OK, so I dip my toast in tea before I eat it. All the time. It's awesome. But my housemates think I'm absolutely bat **** crazy, do you ever partake or am I on my own on this one?
OMG I DO THAT! :five:

Quick Reply

Latest