The Student Room Group
Luckily, the academic pharmacy staff at manchester realise they're actually paid quite well and do a job they like, which allows them to research areas they find intersting, so our results won't have any delays.

Are the pharm. staffs at Kings and LSOP taking any action?
Reply 2
Not that I can tell, they all seem to be still marking and think they're going to get the results out on time, but the problem is that the results have to be ratified by the school of health & biomedical sciences committee so that relies on people from other departments and subjects, so there might be a delay there.
Reply 3
Any ideas which pharmacy departments are striking?
What do you students think of the strikes? My uncle is on strike and i can fully understand his reasons.

btw anyone know when this stike action will b resolved, u fink it will affect new 1st years starting at the end of this year?
found out today after my exam that the lecturer who did the bit on contact lenses and glaucoma was on strike. No schizophrenia either whihc i'd revised loads for.
Ah well, they're all over now.

FINISHED ALL MY UNI EXAMS :-D :-D

Strikes shouldn't affect new first years, don't worry about it.
Reply 5
Yup, there are lecturers on strike. From what I know, the worst affected are the 2nd years who have more natural product questions, as I think there are no biotech and pharmacology questions at least not for the short questions.
I don;t know anyone in my year affected and the last year are not affected at all I think.