The Student Room Group

Question for guys and girls ;D

Okay so basically im a 20 year old male with size 11 feet and I have 8.5 inch sized penis.

I jus wanted to ask girls, how big is the biggest penis you ever had? and guys what size is your penis?

P.S make sure yu all tell the truth!
Reply 1
I don't really know why you want to know this but:

Mine is about the same size as yours, and I have size 13 feet (relevance?).

I've no idea what the biggest I've been with was, as I'm one of those people who doesn't tend to start measuring things during sex.

And my hands are 8.3" long and 9.1" wide, since you're fascinated by these sorts of things.

If, as I suspect, you have a burning desire to see how far above the average you are, you'd be better off googling such things. This website is one of the only ones to have done a study that isn't self-reporting: http://www.mraverage.com/
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Somehow I get the feeling that the men who answer this thread will also just happen to have large penises.
Reply 3
Original post by m-s-96
Somehow I get the feeling that the men who answer this thread will also just happen to have large penises.

I agree, but that doesn't mean that the people who answer are lying. I'd imagine that if you have a big dick, you're more likely to enjoy answering this question than if you don't, and therefore whoever's asking won't get a reliable representation of the truth.

Combine those two together and the chance of there actually being any point of asking such a question is zero.
Reply 4
Original post by Treeroy
I agree, but that doesn't mean that the people who answer are lying. I'd imagine that if you have a big dick, you're more likely to enjoy answering this question than if you don't, and therefore whoever's asking won't get a reliable representation of the truth.

Combine those two together and the chance of there actually being any point of asking such a question is zero.

Or, you will get a bunch of LAD types bragging about their 80-inch cervix pounders whilst the rest say 'Yeah, its only 9 inches, nothing special'.
18 years old
Size 11 shoe.
4.75 inch penis
For me, at least, penis size is correlated with foot size. I know because I put a sock on my cock and it fit very snugly. :u:
Reply 7
size 9 feet.
no penis, too mainstream.
You say size is corrolated yet we have the smae size feet but 3.75 length difference??
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
For me, at least, penis size is correlated with foot size. I know because I put a sock on my cock and it fit very snugly. :u:

if your penis is shaped liked a foot you might wanna talk to someone about that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending