The Student Room Group

Your dream house?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cybele
I've always loved those old Georgian terraces. I'd loveeee to live in one of those. I know it will probably always be out of my reach though. :sad:

I love Georgian houses; they are really stylish.
But I might be a bit biased because of my love for everything Georgian and Regency. (It started when I first read Pride and Prejudice)
Reply 21
Original post by Delain
I'd honestly just be happy with a nice little flat or a 2/3 bedroom house somewhere in Edinburgh. Preferably in Stockbridge, Portobello or Leith (Shore area).

I agree, love the colonies in Stockbridge but it's pretty expensive there - Portobello has some reaaaally nice houses with big gardens!
Reply 22
The nice big house I plan to build in Sri-Lanka (where my parents are from) with the land I hope my parents give to me!

Though the water supply will probably be via a well.
And there's no internet...
A flat/apartment in New York or Paris or Amsterdam. With walls covered in bookshelves (NY), a cute balcony (Paris) or a wicked kitchen I would never use (Amsterdam). And I would have a motorbike or a pedal bike.

A penthouse in central London with a hot tub, open plan kitchen and a balcony. With minimalist furniture and straight lines and my really cool car (yeah I don't know brands) in the garage downstairs.

Or a Tony Stark style house in LA with a pool that has an ocean view and a games room and walk-in wardrobes and en suites in all the bedrooms.

Or a a Victorian style house in a London suburb (most likely ha) with a nice garden that I would upkeep and a pond. And a cool den like room in the attic space.

So basically anywhere and everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest