The Student Room Group

Ex's! Christ.

If you read my other posts you'll notice that for the past 2 months I've been heartbroken as **** because she left me for no apparent reason after saying so much to me and all the gals promises blabla then went on to **** around with me for 2 months leaving me dangling. Whilst this was happening another ex from years ago who was basically my best friend was talking to me trying to make me feel better and stuff telling me how horrible she'd been for doing what she did. Then out of ****ing nowhere they both cease contact with me ignore me block me etc and I didn't know why to then find out this morning they're like best mates ?!?! What they trying to prove in dont understand feel like I've just been tied up and tea bagged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh it looks like you would be much better off without that kind of drama in your life. I know that when someone you care about leaves your life it is always difficult, but I think in the long run you'll be thanking your lucky stars they ceased contact.
Reply 2
Original post by JackBandicoot
If you read my other posts you'll notice that for the past 2 months I've been heartbroken as **** because she left me for no apparent reason after saying so much to me and all the gals promises blabla then went on to **** around with me for 2 months leaving me dangling. Whilst this was happening another ex from years ago who was basically my best friend was talking to me trying to make me feel better and stuff telling me how horrible she'd been for doing what she did. Then out of ****ing nowhere they both cease contact with me ignore me block me etc and I didn't know why to then find out this morning they're like best mates ?!?! What they trying to prove in dont understand feel like I've just been tied up and tea bagged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Revenge is a dish best served boiling hot.
Original post by Scott.
Revenge is a dish best served boiling hot.

That's right and they wouldn't be friends if they shared a mutual secret I have with one of them.
Original post by VioletBlue21
Tbh it looks like you would be much better off without that kind of drama in your life. I know that when someone you care about leaves your life it is always difficult, but I think in the long run you'll be thanking your lucky stars they ceased contact.

You couldn't be more right, only been two months but with this new information I don't care as much, couldn't have been more ****ed over. Jokes on them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending