The Student Room Group

Tuition Loan Clarification (EU)

In September of 2012 after having finished college I joined an university here in Portugal however I didn't like the course, nor the experience or anything to do with it and I quit a month into it so technically this year has been a 'gap year'. I applied to Bournemouth University around December and received my unconditional offer for September 2013 and applied for the tuition loan through student finance when the forms came out. My question here is whether or not, in your opinion, I'll be able to receive the full tuition fee loan because without it I won't be able to attend university in England and it's been bothering and upsetting the hell out of me lately.

I'd appreciate some clarification of some sort as it would help put my mind to peace.

Thanks.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jotac1610
In September of 2012 after having finished college I joined an university here in Portugal however I didn't like the course, nor the experience or anything to do with it and I quit a month into it so technically this year has been a 'gap year'. I applied to Bournemouth University around December and received my unconditional offer for September 2013 and applied for the tuition loan through student finance when the forms came out. My question here is whether or not, in your opinion, I'll be able to receive the full tuition fee loan because without it I won't be able to attend university in England and it's been bothering and upsetting the hell out of me lately.

I'd appreciate some clarification of some sort as it would help put my mind to peace.

Thanks.[/Q
if you were only there for a month you'll be entitled to the tuition fee loan for the full length of your course. The rule is length of the course +1 year so you get an extra year of funding if necessary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending