The Student Room Group

F*** Psychology

It's the most pointless subject ever and it's exams which mainly consist of memorising is stupid.

Thanks, that is all.
Cool story bro.
Reply 2
I have a WJEC Psychology exam tomorrow and he's kinda right. Almost anyone could do it, it's just memorising sample answers. Too bad I don't have the willpower to go through such a tedious process. :/
Original post by The Polymath
Cool story bro.

Original post by Nathan2995
I have a WJEC Psychology exam tomorrow and he's kinda right. Almost anyone could do it, it's just memorising sample answers. Too bad I don't have the willpower to go through such a tedious process. :/

I also have a stupid psychology exam tomorrow, i'm not even halfway through yet FFS! and i need an A
Reply 5
Same, this ones a resit for me (got an E last January)... I ideally need atleast a B in this to push up my grade so i'll only need a low C in my final exam to get a B overall. WJEC PY4 is a beast. You've got 20 different essays and only 4 will come up (all 1000 words long). You have 30mins to write each one.
Reply 6
I wouldn't disagree with you (I'm studying neuroscience so a degree of disdain for psychology is pretty much a prerequisite for the course) but ultimately you chose to study it, you didn't have to.

It's only A level, bite the bullet, get the grade you need and you'll never have to worry about it again - the argument about being able to pass the exam just by memorising is true for most A level subjects if you have a sufficiently good memory anyway, although psychology is admittedly an extreme example.
Psychology isn't even a real science FFS! they're just trying to tag along.

SCIENTISTS

PSYCHOLOGISTS

Reply 8
Well perhaps if you stopped your incessant bitching that no one cares about, you could just get on with it? Moaning on TSR won't get you that A you so desperately seek.
Reply 9
All, near enough, A Levels are just mindless recollection unfortunately. Psychology is great you just have to get past the very superficial that you cover at this point (as in all subjects tbh).
Maybe just quit complaining and get on with it, your attitude is not one of an A grade student. I also have a psychology exam tomorrow, so maybe just suck it up and deal with it? After all, you're the one who chose it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending