The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Grades so far (including ISA scores)

Scroll to see replies

No don't be disappointed you've got plenty of time to increase them B's to higher grades (but even then, B's are good as they are). Also, even people in my year didnt get those results on results day in year 11, so defo a good set of results

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 261
Original post by a123a
96 in C1 and 97 in C2. Both at grade A and out of 100

Nice one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 262

Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 263
in terms of hardest to easiest, does it go: unit 3, unit 2 and unit 1, because thats what i was told, but i averaged 99 ums in unit 3, 95 ums in unit 2 and 91 ums in unit 1
Original post by a123a
Didn't you get an A* in it? I thought I read that on your profile.
Get it remarked if you're close, might as well, an A* in either english Lang or lit is very useful. Good luck!

My profile hasn't been updated since year 10
And I'm so disappointed because I dropped an A grade by 2 marks in English Language :frown: To be honest it wasn't expected at all:confused:

time to update my profile now:wink:
Reply 265
Original post by ThatGirlx
My profile hasn't been updated since year 10
And I'm so disappointed because I dropped an A grade by 2 marks in English Language :frown: To be honest it wasn't expected at all:confused:

time to update my profile now:wink:

I would remark. Definitely think you could get an extra 2 marks.:colondollar:
Original post by a123a
I would remark. Definitely think you could get an extra 2 marks.:colondollar:

Okay thank you.. I hope if I remark it goes up - otherwise defo not worth the cost to remark .. I think it's around 35 quid or something
But apparently if your grade goes up then they repay you so yay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 267
Okay thank you.. I hope if I remark it goes up - otherwise defo not worth the cost to remark .. I think it's around 35 quid or something
But apparently if your grade goes up then they repay you so yay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go for it, at least it will answer the question 'what if?'.
Reply 268
No don't be disappointed you've got plenty of time to increase them B's to higher grades (but even then, B's are good as they are). Also, even people in my year didnt get those results on results day in year 11, so defo a good set of results

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks those bs are units overall i got an A because of my isa. But do unis look at units?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got these results

C1: 83 UMS
C2: 87 UMS
C3: 85 UMS
ISA: 83 UMS (39/50)

B1: 83 UMS
B2: 76 UMS
B3: 78 UMS
ISA: 100 UMS (47/50)

P1: 78 UMS
P2: 74 UMS
P3: 100 UMS
ISA: 95 UMS (44/50)

I'd say if It weren't for the ISAs, I wouldn't have achieved an A overall so really happy with what I got.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kamrit45
Thanks those bs are units overall i got an A because of my isa. But do unis look at units?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they don't, most of the time they barely look at GCSE's. It's mostly about A-levels!
Original post by kamrit45

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! I was having a look at some universities .. And depending on the course they might look at your GCSE's. for most courses you just need above a B in English and other subjects. BUT for courses such as medicine some universities (queen Mary's, imperial , etc) are now asking for an AAABB in the following subjects at GCSE biology, chemistry. English language, maths, physics
So apologies for my last post! Didnt know unis changed it this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 272
its fine thanks for the information though.

Quick Reply

Latest