The Student Room Group

***official****aqa gcse business studies unit 2 exam 24th may 2013 thread***

Official thread for the AQA GCSE Business Studies unit 2 exam specification 413002.

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got any revision materials for this exam?
Is this exam for the AS Plc. case study? I don't really know anything atm for it, really want to start revision but I also have a Literature and 2 Physics exams on Thursday :frown: I'm not sure how to format my 6+ mark/evaluation questions, and also how to prepare from the case study
Reply 3
I am also sitting the case study exam on friday. I am so scared as right now i need to focus on physics p3 and literature poetry exam I know i need to really do well on these exams. but i know i need to do well in case study as well because i found the business and people exam well hard.

How did you guys find it?
what did you write for the 4 marker on the work time directive?

I am soooooo scared :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 4
Don't worry about BS. Learn key words, practice papers and ask your teachers. I'll post some stuff tomorrow
Reply 5
Original post by Sean Robinson
Is this exam for the AS Plc. case study? I don't really know anything atm for it, really want to start revision but I also have a Literature and 2 Physics exams on Thursday :frown: I'm not sure how to format my 6+ mark/evaluation questions, and also how to prepare from the case study

Don't need to revise that much. 25% is common sense, 50% is unit 1 and the other bit is some new stuff
Can you post revision materials now please? THE EXAM IS TOMORROW :eek:
Reply 7
what topics do u guys reckon will come up tomorrow?
Reply 8
probably things like the eu, agnelli tyres competition, imports from other countries. maybe methods of finance.
Reply 9
expect anything that you have studied to come up. But i am confident that Break Even Analysis or Cash flow forecast will come up so ensure you know how to draw the chart and calculate break even.
Reply 10
Original post by fbrep2012
expect anything that you have studied to come up. But i am confident that Break Even Analysis or Cash flow forecast will come up so ensure you know how to draw the chart and calculate break even.

This is AQA, that does not feature in this spec. Please bring your discussions to the relevant page
Reply 11
Original post by livtheblondie
Can you post revision materials now please? THE EXAM IS TOMORROW :eek:

Sorry, don't have time. Just with 6 markers remember in the conclusion don't repeat your point but state the short and long term impacts of your chosen option
Reply 12
personally think the exam was horrific
Reply 13
I missed the last 4 marker, ran out of time :frown:(
Reply 14
What did any one get for the two answers in induction training???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
aqa are such muppets, literally no time to finish anything, 9 marker on cost plus pricing was a joke
Reply 16
On the 9mark question on cost plus pricing.. Will I get 0 marks if I messed up and just talked about a different sort of pricing? (Can't remember which one!.. one of the ones just above cost plus in the CGP book!)

I thought the rest of the exam went well and I don't want to have completely messed up :frown:
Reply 17
Original post by rixopod
On the 9mark question on cost plus pricing.. Will I get 0 marks if I messed up and just talked about a different sort of pricing? (Can't remember which one!.. one of the ones just above cost plus in the CGP book!)

I thought the rest of the exam went well and I don't want to have completely messed up :frown:

You won't get 0 marks as you get marks on analysis and stuff, don't worry you should of got 4 maybe 5 which isn't all that bad. What is you current grade?
Reply 18
Original post by sam_aggy96
What did any one get for the two answers in induction training???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said they will learn how to use machine and systems, then I said they'll learn about health and safety procedures. I finished with 3 mins to spare but had practiced righting at lightning speed for past 2 weeks with english exams as well!
Reply 19
It was pretty clear for the 9 mark question that even though you are entitled to write your own opinion, that the housing company shouldn't use cost-plus pricing because it's likely to end up raising prices too high. so i just said that they should use penetration pricing instead to gain interest before raising prices to maximise profits

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending