The Student Room Group

CCEA Business studies anyone? (AS Level)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bethbradley19991
Oh no I hate PED!!Im really nervous for this exam especially as the timing is so tight as well!!Anything else you reckon that could come up I need all the help I can get😂

I think that internal economies of scale could come up.
Any other predictions for AS1?
Original post by NiamhMcD
Any other predictions for AS1?

Doesn't look like it,did your teacher suggest anything?My teacher just said it could be anything that she doesn't think there is any pattern to guess what could come up😓
Doesn't look like it,did your teacher suggest anything?My teacher just said it could be anything that she doesn't think there is any pattern to guess what could come up😓

That's what my teacher has said too, they said its too hard to predict😓
Reply 24
My teacher does excellent predictions every year! I am resitting AS1 as I ran out of time last year but her predictions were pretty accurate. This year she has advised us to revise the following topics in depth:-
Adding Value
Forms of Organisation
Market Share/Growth
Demand and Supply
Primary and Secondary research
Marketing Mix
Marketing Plan/Segments
Quality (doubtful to come up but know it just in case)
Price Elasticity (doubtful to come up but know it just in case)
ahh thanks!! yeah quality seems to come up every year and i hate the questions:frown:
Original post by lanamcw
My teacher does excellent predictions every year! I am resitting AS1 as I ran out of time last year but her predictions were pretty accurate. This year she has advised us to revise the following topics in depth:-
Adding Value
Forms of Organisation
Market Share/Growth
Demand and Supply
Marketing Mix
Marketing Plan/Segments

What are you learning for supply and demand it's really confuses me!!Are you learning the graphs?
I'm resitting, I don't think they'll bring up quota sampling and niche marketing again. I think PED and any of quality (EFQM, benchmarking) etc are liable to come up as they were 4 markers last year. Also think productivity / marketing strategy is likely also. Never know if demand and supply could come up, hasn't come up in a few years!
Original post by rachelhughes
I'm resitting, I don't think they'll bring up quota sampling and niche marketing again. I think PED and any of quality (EFQM, benchmarking) etc are liable to come up as they were 4 markers last year. Also think productivity / marketing strategy is likely also. Never know if demand and supply could come up, hasn't come up in a few years!

What's marketing strategy?
So uses don't think anything on monopolies,mergers and restrictive practices will come up then?
What's marketing strategy?

Like the marketing mix extension strategies etc but then again the product life cycle, niche marketing and ecommerce came up last year which are all under that title in my book so maybe it'll come up as a 4/8
So uses don't think anything on monopolies,mergers and restrictive practices will come up then?

Well actually I forgot about that book cos it's so small, literally anything could come up you never know with ccea and they seem to be being horrible this year
Original post by rachelhughes
Well actually I forgot about that book cos it's so small, literally anything could come up you never know with ccea and they seem to be being horrible this year

Yeah that's true it could be anyone game,I am so unprepared it's killing!!but everyone is saying that this years is to hard to predict suppose we are gonna have to just hope it's a nice paper,I thought last years was nice would have loved to be sitting it!!
Original post by lanamcw
Adding Value
Forms of Organisation
Market Share/Growth
Demand and Supply
Marketing Mix
Marketing Plan/Segments

Any AS2 predictions?!
Those predictions were really good, have you got any for tomorrow's paper???!!! Thankkkssss !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending