The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing September 2013 accommodation at Sheffield Hallam University

Hi I'm hoping to be starting the nursing course in September at Sheffield Hallam and am now applying for accommodation, was just wondering if theirs anybody else doing this course and where your planning on staying? At the moment I'm thinking of Victoria halls as my 1st choice and either the principles or the forge as my 2nd choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi :smile: am starting adult nursing in september :biggrin: i havent applied for any accomodation yet am unsure which one :smile: am even thinking about private if we could get a few people together as it would be cheaper for us all let us know hun
Reply 2
Aww great! I have just applied for halls and picked Victoria halls for my 1st and the forge for my 2nd choice. Keep in touch xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi, I'm doing the Adult nursing course and have chosen Victoria Halls as my first choice of accommodation :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Cheriseyy
Hi, I'm doing the Adult nursing course and have chosen Victoria Halls as my first choice of accommodation :smile:

Aww great, I really hope I get that as my accommodation, it looks really nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
It sure does! I'm new to this site and it's confusing me haha, wanted to meet some fellow Adult nurses! :smile: have you been confirmed a place?
Reply 6
Original post by Cheriseyy
It sure does! I'm new to this site and it's confusing me haha, wanted to meet some fellow Adult nurses! :smile: have you been confirmed a place?

So am I, I don't really know how it all works either! So did I. Well I get my results on the 15th August and I've firmed Sheffield Hallam what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I deferred my entry, so I had a gap year. I have firmed Sheffield Hallam and I have an unconditional offer. I'm looking forward to it!
Reply 8
So am I just hope I get my grades, where abouts are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I've got a place for adult nursing and applied to live at the forge :biggrin: x
Hey :smile: I've just got an unconditional offer to study adult nursing this september (wooo!) and does anyone know when I can expect to hear back about accommodation? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending