The Student Room Group

Zoology help!?

Hey!
I'm in year 11 doing GCSE's and I was looking at degrees in zoology. Didn't no if anyone could help in telling me what uni's offer it and what GCSE grades I need. Thinking about doing the international baccalaureate instead of Alevels so does anyone know the ruff score i would need!? Also what could anyone help in telling me what careers it could lead to!
Thanks!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgia97
Hey!
I'm in year 11 doing GCSE's and I was looking at degrees in zoology. Didn't no if anyone could help in telling me what uni's offer it and what GCSE grades I need. Thinking about doing the international baccalaureate instead of Alevels so does anyone know the ruff score i would need!? Also what could anyone help in telling me what careers it could lead to!
Thanks!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go on "subject search" in UCAS: http://search.ucas.com/cgi-bin/hsrun/search/search/StateId/ENlyMVSS-d3Yt6mSaxZOgh2NTJzL1-Vuy8/HAHTpage/search.HsKeywordSearch.run

You can then find what GCSEs etc you will need for various unis.

IB won't have any advantage over Alevels for uni, but choose what you feel is better for you.

Careers may include conservation work, research work, animal-related jobs etc. The prospectus of each uni may give you more career ideas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending