The Student Room Group

Girl boxers?

How many of you girls out there wear girl boxers? And what does everyone think about them?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I wear them. They're comfy. Not the sexiest but good for everyday wear. :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
pretty hot tbh
I tried some and I didn't find them very comfortable, I think because there's not a proper like flat gusset thing, or there wasn't in the ones I tried
Reply 4
Thanks everyone! I find them really comfy, but that could just be me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have never worn them and doubt I will. I don't find girl boxers at all appealing, I prefer my knickers and bodysuits and odd thong. If girls find them comfortable to wear that is their choice but I don't like them at all.
Reply 6
I wear those, but only for sleeping. They're comfy :smile:
They're so hot, if the girl is good looking too.
Reply 8
Hot hot.
I wear guys'. No shame. Comfiest thing ever.
Reply 10
Tight girls boxers are hot on girls with a nice bum.
Reply 11
Thanks for this share.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous412
How many of you girls out there wear girl boxers? And what does everyone think about them?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wear boxers and I'm a guy, I would say if a girl wanted to wear boxers I would be fine with it as it's just underwear and no one is gonna really take any notice if she did decide to rock out boxers. I wouldn't say anything if she decided to wear any of my boxers as they are actually really comfortable but I wear the silk/satin ones and not many girls are a fan of the silk type of boxers but I wouldn't be surprised if she did want to wear any of mine.

In conclusion, I would say go for it!!
P.s When girls wear boxers, it kinda turns me on :colondollar:
i wear briefs and boxers, both are comfy. You can get quite nice ones too
They can't really hold my junk, to be honest, lol. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous412

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't currently own any but that's only for financial reasons, I do plan to buy a pair when I have more disposable cash. But I think they look comfy as, and I'm not always in the mood for frilly or shoe string underwear but at the same time I don't wanna go fully Bridget Jones either.
I was expecting a thread dedicated to Nicola Adams.

Quick Reply

Latest