The Student Room Group

A levels

biology
economics
geography
psychology

are these A levels ok to take or are they to different
Hey I do biology and geography :smile: I think for AS they have been absolutely fine! Quite a lot of work to take on compared with GCSE but its manageable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I do Biology and Psychology
Inter-related.. they complement pretty well as they are both sciences
Interesting too..
Reply 3
I'm going to do a levels in maths, further maths, economics, history and physics. However I'm going to be self teaching further maths at AS atleast. The exam boards I will be doing are Edexcel for further maths, maths, history and physics. And AQA for economics . Iwas hoping what the best way to revise for these, how long realistically I should spend revising for each subject each day on weekdays and weekends. Also I want to economics at uni so I will be doing the statistics modules for maths and further maths. However for my applied maths modules for a level I'll be doing s1 and s2. So for further maths should I do D1 and M1 and do s3 and s4 in A2? Also with 5 a-levels will I be able to have a social life and go gym?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Dahir123
I'm going to do a levels in maths, further maths, economics, history and physics. However I'm going to be self teaching further maths at AS atleast. The exam boards I will be doing are Edexcel for further maths, maths, history and physics. And AQA for economics . Iwas hoping what the best way to revise for these, how long realistically I should spend revising for each subject each day on weekdays and weekends. Also I want to economics at uni so I will be doing the statistics modules for maths and further maths. However for my applied maths modules for a level I'll be doing s1 and s2. So for further maths should I do D1 and M1 and do s3 and s4 in A2? Also with 5 a-levels will I be able to have a social life and go gym?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do 5 AS-Levels (excluding general studies) and all that happened throughout the year was that I had less frees than everybody else, and a bit more homework to do. In terms of revision it kinda does build up a little bit if you don't manage your time right. But, with the right organisation, 5 should be fine to have a social life and relax at times.

With regards to D1 and M1; I do both and find them relatively easy. If you were to self-teach Further Maths, I'd choose those modules. But of course it depends on you as a person.
Reply 5
Alright thanks that was very useful what subjects did you do how long did you spend daily on each subjects including weekends which ones did you prioritise? Also any other advice you wish someone told you before you started AS?

P.s mind my grammar i really couldnt be asked.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest