The Student Room Group

Is pokemon babyish??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hell, I was playing Pokemon Red when I opened up this thread.
Original post by Abudura
Can i have your Charizard? :colone:

NEVER!
:biggrin:
Original post by katiemcollins_x
NEVER!
:biggrin:

I can haz Mudkipz?
interesting question...

One day I came back from lectures and I heard the distinctive music from pokemon. Much to the delight and excitement of one of my house mates, his friend had sent him an emulator and copy of fire red / leaf green.

Within an hour of this 5/6 (including myself) of the house were playing pokemon in an intense battle to be the first to beat the elite 4. You get a fast forward on this emulator so someone managed to beat the elite for in one sitting having only a short break for dinner. Another house mate who was disappointed not to have been to first to beat the elite 4, decided to make a new challenge which was to catch all of the original 150 pokemon and managed this after pulling an all nighter that night.

Moral of the story, yeah it might be a little sad but it was ****ing awesome.

All of us at uni, with the average age being 21 and nobody regretted a thing. Except for me, as I should have worked harder and got to the elite 4 sooner.
Original post by dean01234
interesting question...

One day I came back from lectures and I heard the distinctive music from pokemon. Much to the delight and excitement of one of my house mates, his friend had sent him an emulator and copy of fire red / leaf green.

Within an hour of this 5/6 (including myself) of the house were playing pokemon in an intense battle to be the first to beat the elite 4. You get a fast forward on this emulator so someone managed to beat the elite for in one sitting having only a short break for dinner. Another house mate who was disappointed not to have been to first to beat the elite 4, decided to make a new challenge which was to catch all of the original 150 pokemon and managed this after pulling an all nighter that night.

Moral of the story, yeah it might be a little sad but it was ****ing awesome.

All of us at uni, with the average age being 21 and nobody regretted a thing. Except for me, as I should have worked harder and got to the elite 4 sooner.

Looks like there's a strong interest on the pokemon games from many people 20+ age here including yourself and myself aswell! I am feeling excited to try out the new pokemon x and y game when it comes out on October!
I'd love to play the new game but I'm not willing to buy a DS for it.
Pikachuuu
v.jpgMe, at MCM :smile: I hope that answers your question!
Original post by wildrover
I'd love to play the new game but I'm not willing to buy a DS for it.

Same, I just can't afford a 3DS. Hell I wouldn't even be able to afford the actual game right now

Quick Reply

Latest