The Student Room Group

Ocr business gcse tomorrow 24/05/2013 case study

the case study exam is tomorrow and i am freaking out, can someone pretty please help?
it's on AS plc, i don't even know how long it'll be for, how many questions or what type of questions will come up

someone please help? or how are you revising? notes? anything PLEASE
The exam is 90 minutes and will contain questions about the case study.
Make sure you know about production, sources of finance, costs, revenue, break even, cash flow,competition, business ethics, environment and population, economy and globalisation.
I'm afraid past papers won't really help as the case study is different each year :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I'm so screwed >_< having to pull an all nighter to learn the full textbooks with all the theories :frown: wishing this was done before so I could have done a resit :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by 1D - Belieber
Lol I'm so screwed >_< having to pull an all nighter to learn the full textbooks with all the theories :frown: wishing this was done before so I could have done a resit :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi - i' doing an all nighter too :frown: this sucks, what kind of theories are you learning?? like what do you think we should learn?
AND IT'S 50 PERCENT
Sorry for late reply :/ I gave up near the end haha It was just everything tbh lol there's a spec for it I followed that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
There can't be any questions to do with cash flow forecast, gross profit etc as we aren't given enough data.
Reply 6
How did everybody find it?
Original post by Don Dadda
How did everybody find it?

It was a whole lot better than I thought it was going to be!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I thought so too, I was surprised there weren't any questions on cash flow/break even analysis though.
I did both exams this yr and I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I passed *_*

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did both exams this yr and I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I passed *_*

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you think to Business and People?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elizanissim
What did you think to Business and People?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I don't really know lol half the stuff I just made up and based answers on common sense :/ e.g the stuff about social enterprise idek what that is but it said something about fair trade so I used what I knew from that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh I don't really know lol half the stuff I just made up and based answers on common sense :/ e.g the stuff about social enterprise idek what that is but it said something about fair trade so I used what I knew from that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We hadnt been taught about working time directive! Had you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No :/ that was one of the questions I just completely missed out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending