The Student Room Group

What next?

I finally got time alone to talk to his guy. In a space of 15mins In a nutshell We spoke about uni, music, holidays, driving, family, weekend plans and a few other random topics whatever came to mind. I didn't get round to asking if he was single or not, i was hoping it would Eventually come to light without me asking. I did ask if he expected his partner to do most of the cooking and he didn't refer to "his girlfriend" when he responded. I'm very quirky so he laughed here and there at my random comments. He seemed more relaxed this time and asked me questions from time to time. I see him like once a week and this is a big improvement from our last conversation.

I wish I could talk to him more though. I would never jump and ask for his number. I mentioned twitter which he said he didn't use much. So how do I hint I want to talk to him more?
Reply 1
Go for the plunge and ask for the number? Why waste time if you want to talk to him more? Playing games just wastes time. And a trick that I have seen used that girls use to find out if you have a girlfriend is ask "So how is your girlfriend" even though its so obvious haha
Original post by Anonymous
I finally got time alone to talk to his guy. In a space of 15mins In a nutshell We spoke about uni, music, holidays, driving, family, weekend plans and a few other random topics whatever came to mind. I didn't get round to asking if he was single or not, i was hoping it would Eventually come to light without me asking. I did ask if he expected his partner to do most of the cooking and he didn't refer to "his girlfriend" when he responded. I'm very quirky so he laughed here and there at my random comments. He seemed more relaxed this time and asked me questions from time to time. I see him like once a week and this is a big improvement from our last conversation.

I wish I could talk to him more though. I would never jump and ask for his number. I mentioned twitter which he said he didn't use much. So how do I hint I want to talk to him more?

Were you talking to him in person? If you were,
Next time you could ''accidentally'' leave behind your ring or something and he'll have to contact you in order to give it back to you so he'll have to get your number or talk to you again. :wink: like cinderella leaving her glass slipper :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ZRO
Go for the plunge and ask for the number? Why waste time if you want to talk to him more? Playing games just wastes time. And a trick that I have seen used that girls use to find out if you have a girlfriend is ask "So how is your girlfriend" even though its so obvious haha

Lol I ask that all the time to the wrong guys though. Im gonna have to slip that in next tome. I don't wanna ask for his number for him to say no :frown: although I doubt he would. You never no
Reply 4
Original post by bubblyraindrop
Were you talking to him in person? If you were,
Next time you could ''accidentally'' leave behind your ring or something and he'll have to contact you in order to give it back to you so he'll have to get your number or talk to you again. :wink: like cinderella leaving her glass slipper :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep it was in person. Lol is that something you've tried?
Yep it was in person. Lol is that something you've tried?

Nope saw it on a show :smile: its an idea though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Lol I ask that all the time to the wrong guys though. Im gonna have to slip that in next tome. I don't wanna ask for his number for him to say no :frown: although I doubt he would. You never no

Why would he say no? Have some confidence lol, there would be no reason for him to say no tbh, never seen a guy reject giving a number to a girl lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending