The Student Room Group

LLB intake in January.

Anyone know which good reputation university which provide LLB in January intake? :confused:
Original post by wjiayii
Anyone know which good reputation university which provide LLB in January intake? :confused:

I don't think any of the established universities have that option. The only university I know of that does is BPP, they have three intakes per year in January, May, and the more traditional September.
Reply 2
Original post by Forum User
I don't think any of the established universities have that option. The only university I know of that does is BPP, they have three intakes per year in January, May, and the more traditional September.

Is this true?
Original post by wjiayii
Is this true?

No. That list is incomplete. Here is the complete list.

http://www.barcouncilofindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/List-of-Foreign-Universities-May-20121.doc

However, note that some British universities are marked with a *. Those universities degrees will not do on their own. There are additional requirements stated at the top of the list. Basically, India changed the rules in 2008. Those universities accredited before the rule change are OK but those accredited after the rule change have additional requirements.

This is not a list of the best British universities. It is a list of those who applied for recognition by the Bar Council of India.
Hi wjiayii,

I can confirm that we do offer a January start date for our LLB (Hons) and this can be studied at one of seven BPP study centres across the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Cambridge, Liverpool) or you can also study the LLB (Hons) completely online.

If you would like to visit one of our study centres to see what it would be like to study with us and meet a member of the programme team, drop us an email at [email protected]

Kind regards,
Tom
BPP University College
Hello!

Here at Buckingham we also offer a January start for our LLB. January is our traditional start date, as our undergraduate degrees take place over two years; our students starting Jan 2014 will finish in December 2015.

I graduated from Buckingham last December, and would be more than happy to answer any questions :smile:

Best - Jamie
Hi.
Can i please ask, is the LLB from BPP a Qualifying Law Degree?
Original post by Pchukwuma
Hi.
Can i please ask, is the LLB from BPP a Qualifying Law Degree?

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending