The Student Room Group

AQA Food Technology GCSE - 3rd June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amyyalice
Much better than I thought, I got an A in the exam, A* in the coursework which meant I got an A altogether! After two years of my teacher telling me I'd get a C altogether, I think I've done pretty well! How did you do?

well done :biggrin: I got an A* in the coursework and an A in the exam and got an A* overall which I was really pleased with :smile: (only A* I got :P)
Reply 81
I got an A* in both the exam and in the coursework and was so happy! It was the only A* I got and all the rest were B's with 2 C's
Reply 82
Original post by CloUpsidedown
well done :biggrin: I got an A* in the coursework and an A in the exam and got an A* overall which I was really pleased with :smile: (only A* I got :P)

Original post by NinJake
I got an A* in both the exam and in the coursework and was so happy! It was the only A* I got and all the rest were B's with 2 C's

Wow! Well done! How much UMS did you get? :smile:
Reply 83
Wow! Well done! How much UMS did you get? :smile:

wow seems everyone else did really well. I only got a B in the exam, but with no revision and only spending just over an hour on the exam I got an A somehow. Unfortunately I only got a B overall though. Well done to everyone else on their grades! :biggrin:
Reply 84
362 all together, 146 in the exam, and 216 in the coursework (right on the a* haha) I didn't revise either I guess I'm just naturally good at food tech, it showed in my other subjects though as I got Bs where I could have got As potentially... In geography I got an E in one exam but an A* in another and got a B overall :redface:
Reply 85
Original post by NinJake
362 all together, 146 in the exam, and 216 in the coursework (right on the a* haha) I didn't revise either I guess I'm just naturally good at food tech, it showed in my other subjects though as I got Bs where I could have got As potentially... In geography I got an E in one exam but an A* in another and got a B overall :redface:

Wow.. I got 357 all together, 141 in the exam and 216 in the coursework (Like you, I was also right on the A* grade!) You must be, as in the mock exams I got a C and had to revise loads for the real exam! Thats quite a grade difference haha! I done Geography last year instead of this year as I was entered for early entry exams and got a C altogether, totally messed up the exams I failed 2 of them luckily the coursework bumped my grade up a bit! :smile:
Wow.. I got 357 all together, 141 in the exam and 216 in the coursework (Like you, I was also right on the A* grade!) You must be, as in the mock exams I got a C and had to revise loads for the real exam! Thats quite a grade difference haha! I done Geography last year instead of this year as I was entered for early entry exams and got a C altogether, totally messed up the exams I failed 2 of them luckily the coursework bumped my grade up a bit! :smile:

I got 370 UMS all together - 135 in the exam and 235 in the coursework :smile:
Ended up getting an A overall :tongue:
Really miss this subject tbh haha was so much fun

134 (A) in the Exam
202 (A) in the Coursework :smile:

336 overall :smile:

I was banking on this to be my A*, but luckily i ended up getting one in Religious Studies :')
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending