The Student Room Group

AS year retake

Basically I want to retake my AS year as I made the mistake of staying in my schools 6th form and was blessed with inconsistent teaching. So I was just wondering if I retook my AS year elsewhere do I have to do the same exam boards etc cause I don't want too put the grades I get this year on my UCAS application. Help anyone?
Lord balfour can confirm that ratings are absent in this thread
In for answers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
There are 6 people in my College who retook their AS year and did the exam board choosen by the college. For example one of my friend did all WJEC exam boards in his old college and then retook Year 12 and did OCR in Chemistry and Physics and WJEC in business. So to answer your question your result this year won't be written on your UCAS if you move 6th form that is.
Original post by Joe2Jonas
There are 6 people in my College who retook their AS year and did the exam board choosen by the college. For example one of my friend did all WJEC exam boards in his old college and then retook Year 12 and did OCR in Chemistry and Physics and WJEC in business. So to answer your question your result this year won't be written on your UCAS if you move 6th form that is.

What was there as grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by UnknownError
What was there as grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

C/Ds

Quick Reply

Latest