The Student Room Group

Geography GCSE edexcel a

Is anyone doing geography gcse edexcel specification A?
I've got my unit 1 test on 4th June and I'm stuck on how to revise. Does anyone have any revision notes they can share?
Reply 1
Hi! I'm doing this exam on June 4th. For unit 1 I would say that with Challenges you really just need to learn the facts and booklet but with the skills I would do the skills past papers over and over again as when you know how to do those it will be logical. I would also learn graphs and the site and shape of settlements and look up some extra questions from textbooks, booklets or questions.
Reply 2
Original post by nano_16
Is anyone doing geography gcse edexcel specification A?
I've got my unit 1 test on 4th June and I'm stuck on how to revise. Does anyone have any revision notes they can share?

I am !! :smile: Well I've put everything i've done in my book into my own words (e.g. factors affecting climate change.. ) my teachers given me all the pastpapers which I'll probably try and do + I've made case study cards for all the 6 mark skills questions that have turned up.. I'm also having a difficulty with the map skills im just making sure i know everything i.e site and shape of settlements, grid references, but I'm quite stuck with cross sections.. May also make flash cards for everything during the week or one large mindmap.. If you need anything just let me know :smile:

Rakhee
Reply 3
I am !! Well I've put everything i've done in my book into my own words (e.g. factors affecting climate change.. ) my teachers given me all the pastpapers which I'll probably try and do + I've made case study cards for all the 6 mark skills questions that have turned up.. I'm also having a difficulty with the map skills im just making sure i know everything i.e site and shape of settlements, grid references, but I'm quite stuck with cross sections.. May also make flash cards for everything during the week or one large mindmap.. If you need anything just let me know

Rakhee

Could you please upload the revision notes you made.
Thanks
I'm doing this! The textbook is great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! would anyone mind pm-ing some notes? ive missed alot of school and having trouble catching up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending