The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Additional Science (New spec) help

I'm totally panicking and crying over failing my B2, C2 and P2 exams. The thing is, I've tried revising my very best for them, but I have a feeling that I'll forget everything for the exams. Even still, I haven't even finished revising all the topics and my B2 exam is in 2 weeks.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm doing Foundation Tier. I've resigned myself to failing the exams, so that I can ease some pressure off my head, but the stress keeps coming back again. Now what am I meant do?

How do I stop stressing excessively?

I'm not doing any sciences at A Level
Reply 1
Breathe in through your nose. Hold for three seconds. Breathe out gently through your mouth.

Repeat.

Do this when you're about to enter the exam hall.

Seriously though, relax. Everyone has exam worries. To be honest with you, as long as you can say you've tried your hardest, and you've revised as much as you can, you have not failed in my eyes. Failure to prepare is expecting to fail as I've always said! Do not over-do revision, make sure you take constant breaks. You take in more when you say "oh in 10 minutes I'm going to get a drink" which in theory should motivate you to revise better.

Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Jay-Dee
Breathe in through your nose. Hold for three seconds. Breathe out gently through your mouth.

Repeat.

Do this when you're about to enter the exam hall.

Seriously though, relax. Everyone has exam worries. To be honest with you, as long as you can say you've tried your hardest, and you've revised as much as you can, you have not failed in my eyes. Failure to prepare is expecting to fail as I've always said! Do not over-do revision, make sure you take constant breaks. You take in more when you say "oh in 10 minutes I'm going to get a drink" which in theory should motivate you to revise better.

Hope this helps!

I guess you're right. All the best for your exams :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by JST1
I'm totally panicking and crying over failing my B2, C2 and P2 exams. The thing is, I've tried revising my very best for them, but I have a feeling that I'll forget everything for the exams. Even still, I haven't even finished revising all the topics and my B2 exam is in 2 weeks.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm doing Foundation Tier. I've resigned myself to failing the exams, so that I can ease some pressure off my head, but the stress keeps coming back again. Now what am I meant do?

How do I stop stressing excessively?

I'm not doing any sciences at A Level

Hi, I am also doing B2,C2 and P2 on the edexcel board and is happy to help if you need to ask questions or anything you need help on just message me and hope your revision is going well:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending