Betting Discussion (Mark II)

Scroll to see replies

went with athletics & giants yesterday 3/1
gone with mariners @2.7
rays lost last 11 out of 12
mariners on form
should be a close game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you guys feel strange with the way the bookies or punter model odds? They take statistics from past world cup for the last 20-30 years. But can you actually predict the present using statistics from games 20 years ago?!
Original post by Zürich
Yea I'm in a spot of bother with them at the moment, they owe me hundreds of pounds.

Got off the phone with them this morning and they said they were processing the payments today so hope for the best. From reading other forums, people are getting paid but you just need to chase them up about it and hassle them. Just hope they dont go bust in the meantime

its a risk bro. trust me betbutler is not looking good at the mean time.
paddy power have an offer on groupon, 6/1 england win against italy
also put the dodgers on last night, now won 8 out of 9 of their series openers. Would be a good bet in the future

edit: 9/1 with new customers on betfair
also cardinals ml line tonight @ 2.25

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by pane123
Do not use BetButler. The company is in serious trouble and hasn't processed some customers' withdrawals for months.

It's a nice idea, but completely unsustainable.

Is this really true ? :frown: Link to evidence please.
Original post by Old_Simon
Thanks. That is a mess isn't it ?

Ive never had a bet with them, personally keep to certain sites and ones accountable on a high street.
a few decent games tonight
early games;
may go for the twins @2.38 not too sure yet
indians @2.12

late games;
[email protected]
cardinals @ 1.78
braves @ 1.72

Posted from TSR Mobile
There appears to be a couple of errors tomorrow at 3.40 nottingham i think. Grayswood 12/1 and lineman 14/1...look like good bets to me.
Original post by Old_Simon
Is this really true ? :frown: Link to evidence please.

Just Google it and you will find plenty. I'm quite heavily involved in betting and it's a scandal that BetButler is still taking on new customers.
Original post by pl,okmijn
a few decent games tonight
early games;
may go for the twins @2.38 not too sure yet
indians @2.12

late games;
[email protected]
cardinals @ 1.78
braves @ 1.72

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im on baltimore and cinci. I wont touch tanaka even though looks like a good bet, odds are bad.

Btw twins are looking good now seeing they signed morales from free agency, they are a team to watch out for.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SloaneRanger
Im on baltimore and cinci. I wont touch tanaka even though looks like a good bet, odds are bad.

Btw twins are looking good now seeing they signed morales from free agency, they are a team to watch out for.

Nice picks
Can't believe the cards let me down - rays haven't scored a run in like 25 innings!
As for the indians; i went big on the twins and waited until the game had finished before betting on them, at which point the were 3-0 down so i left them out
Braves shouldn't have lost either, however they were playing a lefty and dont fair too well against them, poor research on my part

Anyway, fortunately i made my money back with the twins
Has anyone heard of corals new customer offer? 2/1 for Brazil to wear yellow during their first game? Max £10 bet though
edit; also put brazil on to win tonight, ****e odds but £30 gets you a tenner back
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4673
Iran and Australia to finish with 0 points as a double. 10/1. Thoughts?
Original post by pl,okmijn
Nice picks
Can't believe the cards let me down - rays haven't scored a run in like 25 innings!
As for the indians; i went big on the twins and waited until the game had finished before betting on them, at which point the were 3-0 down so i left them out
Braves shouldn't have lost either, however they were playing a lefty and dont fair too well against them, poor research on my part

Anyway, fortunately i made my money back with the twins
Has anyone heard of corals new customer offer? 2/1 for Brazil to wear yellow during their first game? Max £10 bet though
edit; also put brazil on to win tonight, ****e odds but £30 gets you a tenner back

Its one of corals start up offers same as pp doing 100/1 england to win the world cup with pp for £10. Look for something better as a start up offer from corals.
Original post by ..DT..
Iran and Australia to finish with 0 points as a double. 10/1. Thoughts?

I like it. Other teams that will really struggle to get a point are Costa Rica and Honduras.
Original post by moggis
I think Rochdale are a value bet to win the league at 5-1.I certainly wouldn't want to bet Scunny at 1-2!Chesterfield have 3 very tricky games.As it happens I have Rochdale in a treble so I will hedge that with betvic. Rochdale 9-2 Clyde 2-1/Peterhead 2-1 hcp 2 at 8. I will also have 12 pounds on Chesterfield at 4-1

How did the season finish for you, then?
This list of World Cup offers may be of interest to some:

http://bet72.com/latest-free-bets/world-cup-2014-offers/
Original post by pane123
This list of World Cup offers may be of interest to some:

http://bet72.com/latest-free-bets/world-cup-2014-offers/

Nice one, i was actually looking for something like this a couple of days ago
As for coral, i've signed up with them already
Had £30 on brazil yesterday and £10 on the yankees
£20 back from both bets
Reply 4679
Cashed out on Brazil 2-1 @ 15/2 with 10 mins left. Couldn't be happier. Nice start to the tournament.

Quick Reply

Latest