The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Are Brunel strict with grades/entry requirements?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Prit B
Agreed, theres always that chance of rejection and I dont want to resit the year!

Exactly!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Maliha Ahmed
Exactly!

Hopefully, they aren't that strict with their entry requirements, I've been told that they aren't either, but let's see. :confused:
Original post by nvx
Hopefully, they aren't that strict with their entry requirements, I've been told that they aren't either, but let's see. :confused:

Hmm..I hope so. Not long to go now. It'll be clear whether the uni is lenient or not.
Reply 43
Hmm..I hope so. Not long to go now. It'll be clear whether the uni is lenient or not.

:frown:
Original post by Prit B
:frown:

This is too much of stress. I have no idea what the day after tomorrow is going to bring. :redface:
Reply 45
This is too much of stress. I have no idea what the day after tomorrow is going to bring. :redface:

Same, I really hope we get in, sigh.
Yeah hopefully..waiting for results day now :crossedf:

Hey did you manage to get in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Say_NiZam
Hey did you manage to get in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! I got in. So happy!
Yes! I got in. So happy!

Congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
To all those reading it possibly for next year. I would say that they are lenient with their grades. I didn't get my AAB requirement and still managed to get in somehow
hey have all of you guys got scholarships/bursaries?

because brunel was my insurance they never let me get any bursaries or scholarships
Reply 51
are they strict with GCSE's?(B's C's)
Original post by Yousf
are they strict with GCSE's?(B's C's)

Universities don't care about GCSE's only that you get a C and higher in English and Maths some might even be higher than that.

For the large part it is all about A levels. As long as you have a passing grade in GCSE then you just need to focus on your A levels
Hey what is the reality of me getting in to brunel law with BCD or CCD??? It's my firm uni and my last few exams were just beyond bad?
Original post by Jam and Butter
Hey what is the reality of me getting in to brunel law with BCD or CCD??? It's my firm uni and my last few exams were just beyond bad?

Depends what course and entry requirements?
I have an conditional offer for International Politics - they dropped my offer after I firmed them (it's now BBB) but I looked on UCAS and I think they've officially dropped the grade entry to BBB?
I'm predicted ABB, I really wanna get in! I loved Brunel so much when I went to see it
(the food was so bad though :s)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hihihihihi
Depends what course and entry requirements?

Law
Brunels requirements are always way higher for some weird reason, they let people in through clearing with far lower geades. For example for my course the requirements were AAB but the grades the average amount of students got in my course were BBC. This info is on unistats.
Original post by khalid78628
Brunels requirements are always way higher for some weird reason, they let people in through clearing with far lower geades. For example for my course the requirements were AAB but the grades the average amount of students got in my course were BBC. This info is on unistats.

What course is this for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suarti10
What course is this for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Economics and accounting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending