The Student Room Group

What do you guys think of chatty/talkative girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I know, there's a lot of things wrong with him being the manager tho :wink: That's just the tip of the iceberg. He's alright tho, nothing against him but then again I'm not close to him - hardly know him!

Anyway as for the model thing, I never said I was a model and only once did I say the word amazing - they were the exact words the manager said. In my normal profile I am VERY modest and don't even have any pictures up thank you. I'm just telling everything how it is, lol I personally think I'm average looking.

You say you think you're only average yet in the original post you said:
I'm a part-time student and am pretty attractive
I know, there's a lot of things wrong with him being the manager tho :wink: That's just the tip of the iceberg. He's alright tho, nothing against him but then again I'm not close to him - hardly know him!

Anyway as for the model thing, I never said I was a model and only once did I say the word amazing - they were the exact words the manager said. In my normal profile I am VERY modest and don't even have any pictures up thank you. I'm just telling everything how it is, lol I personally think I'm average looking.

Actually... You said

Basically to make a long story short, I'm a part-time student and am pretty attractive too so also work as a promotional model (brunette, slim, size 8 with a naturally large E cup bust). Anyway today, my boss called me to say that while the manager at the night club where I worked at on the weekend was happy with me promoting, he said that I talk to much! :frown: He also commented (my boss, who is female and on my side, said to ignore it) that although he found me "amazingly hot". he said that in a real life situation he wouldn't approach me because my talking too much was a major put-off, "despite" my "awesome boobs".

I feel depressed now :frown:

That's twice you mention being attractive, and twice you mention your figure. You even drew more attention to the last two by putting them in " " to show that's exactly what he said...

Trying to have a stab at the photos on my profile, whilst claiming to be modest (all evidence to the contrary is there ^)? A modest person wouldn't have included any of that. They would have just said "my manager said he was put off by how much I talk."

To answer your question in the thread: talkative and chatty girls, fine, but girls who purport false modesty I personally find annoying.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 22
I'm a promotional model
"amazingly hot"
"awesome boobs".
Pics or it didn't happen.

On a more serious note, chatty is good ! Better than the opposite anyhow, it just means you're sociable, and also perfect for the quieter guy who prefers others to do more of the talking. Try to avoid rambling and make sure you don't talk to the point that it's annoying, but if this is who you are then why should you change to please others ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Given that comment, I wonder why OP wants to continue working for them.
Reply 24
Just slow down and think before you say things. Quality is always better than quantity(massive cliche I know)
Original post by desdemonata
Yeah, because you totally needed to mention that, OP :rolleyes:

And a manager would never say that. That is far, far too unprofessional.

So... guess what I call....

You'd be surprised... I work at a pub and our manager is like mid-30s, he's absolutely filthy. Makes similar (and worse!) comments about customers every shift :rolleyes: even occasionally about staff behind closed doors!
Reply 26
Promotions Model the primark of the modeling world I am sure you are lovely OP I would be more worried about your boss that is disgusting.
Reply 27
Basically to make a long story short, I'm a part-time student and am pretty attractive too so also work as a promotional model (brunette, slim, size 8 with a naturally large E cup bust). Anyway today, my boss called me to say that while the manager at the night club where I worked at on the weekend was happy with me promoting, he said that I talk to much! :frown: He also commented (my boss, who is female and on my side, said to ignore it) that although he found me "amazingly hot". he said that in a real life situation he wouldn't approach me because my talking too much was a major put-off, "despite" my "awesome boobs".

I feel depressed now :frown:

ayy don't feel depressed about it, just talk a little less..you'll do fine don't worry:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending