The Student Room Group

edexcel science core linear resits available in 2014?

hello everyone

edexcel have now changed everything to linear and there are no resits available because everything is 2014 (end of year 11) but I'm in year 10 and just did my science core,and was wondering if resits would be available for me next year in 2014 along with other year 10 students taking core? or woul I have to pay? but most of all would I even be able to re-sit the course?

I am very confused thankyou for the help!:smile:
Reply 1
hello everyone

edexcel have now changed everything to linear and there are no resits available because everything is 2014 (end of year 11) but I'm in year 10 and just did my science core,and was wondering if resits would be available for me next year in 2014 along with other year 10 students taking core? or woul I have to pay? but most of all would I even be able to re-sit the course?

I am very confused thankyou for the help!
Reply 2
Original post by rosebud114
hello everyone

I am very confused thankyou for the help!:smile:

(The change is a national one so common to all exam boards, not just Edexcel.) You could re-sit Science in 2014, but you would have to resit all the exams and the controlled assessment, not just a couple of units. You -or possibly your school - would have to pay.

Quick Reply

Latest