The Student Room Group

Is it easy to get an A* at A Level?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Secretnerd123
im applying this upcoming autumn as im taking a gap year. i really want to get into ucl. you ?

Same!!!
Guess we'll be applying together and to the same uni ahah.
What extra stuff you doing to help your application?
Original post by doctordee
Same!!!
Guess we'll be applying together and to the same uni ahah.
What extra stuff you doing to help your application?

haha woah thats so weird but awesome! :tongue: i want to work for the Samaritans (caller) and work for mind. i also applied for placement at this autistic school and attended the interview but they haven't replied so we'll just have to see if i get in haa. u?
Reply 62
Original post by Secretnerd123
haha woah thats so weird but awesome! :tongue: i want to work for the Samaritans (caller) and work for mind. i also applied for placement at this autistic school and attended the interview but they haven't replied so we'll just have to see if i get in haa. u?

Oooh good luck!
I'm doing some volunteering at a charity shop and I'm hoping soon they'll let me do more practical work during Summer seeing as I've been with them for a year :rolleyes: but I'm excited. I hope I get in, seems like such an amazing place to be!
What are your other options?
Original post by Davelittle
English is like 40% coursework that you can do AT HOME so I would say it's pretty easy to get an A* in.

Saying that, if you know your maths then I am sure you will find the exam easier than someone who just 'knows' English if you see what I mean?

edit: 5 negs haha wth

Sorry I'm 5 years late lol. But are you talking about Language or Literature?

Quick Reply

Latest