The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Clubs and Societies

Are there any current Lincoln Uni students on here who attend any clubs and societies? If so which ones and are they any good! Also what clubs and societies are new students hoping to attend this year.
I am president of the society of Lifesciences, obviously we are the best!!!! Depending on your course or interests there are a lot of clubs and societies to join this link will take you to the current sports and Societies page http://www.lincolnsu.com/sportsandsocieties/content/386113/ hope this helps
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi there,

I'm the Vice President of the Law Society, so not at all biased! I'm also a Student Ambassador at the University so you may have seen me around if you have been on any Open Days.

As Deborah and Joe said, there are many different opportunities to try something new or carry on doing what you love! It is always a good call to join the society relating to your subject (so any Law applicant's don't forget to join Law in September!) as it is a great way to meet people outside the classroom and get to know your coursemates who you will be working with for three years!

It is also great fun to get involved with other societies and clubs across campus, especially useful when you are sick of seeing people on your course, you can get to know some of the other 12,000 students at Lincoln. From a vast array of sports clubs and societies ranging from the Baking Society and Cheese and Wine Society to the Law Society and Life Sciences Society and everything in between. There are also groups for mature students, international students, LGBT, disabled students etc.

Check out the Students' Union website http://www.lincolnsu.com for full details and come to the Sports and Societies Fayre during Fresher's Week in September! Let us know if you have any questions :smile:

Jack
Reply 3
Thanks for all the replies, I am interested in learning a language alongside my degree and was wondering if there are any clubs that offer this?

Quick Reply

Latest