The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Opal 1 managed by Derwen Living?

Hello guys,

I booked my accomodation at Opal 1 and for 3 days now whenever I try to pay for my annual rent (you get a 4% discount) I get an error: The connection was reset.

I mailed them and told them I want to pay and they sent me their account details and the ammoun of money I should pay. It turns out that the site is now managed be derwent living. It's even listed on the derwent living website.

I hope they don't mess things up with the booking and booking preferences (I told them I don't want to be on groundfloor).

Anyone else in Opal 1?
Reply 1
It should be fine. Opal recently went into administration, and its buildings were taken over by various companies. I live in what used to be Opal Bonington Halls on Sutton Bonington Campus, which has now been taken over by a company called CRM. They will still receive all of your preferences, you just can't pay through the old system because the money has to go to Derwent Living and not Opal. But if you want to double check, call up their reception at 0115 978 9848 and they'll be able to check your preferences for you. :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending