The Student Room Group

How Much Revision Do you do?

Per Day, how much do you average, weekdays and weekends? I usually do about 3 hours (Today I've done 4) but I'm wondering if I'm doing enough
Reply 1
At the moment 10am-10pm i feel ****ty just waking up working then next time i look at the clock its time for bed.... Oh well only 2 weeks of this hell left
School days I do about 2 hours! Weekend it's more like 4-5! Though about half isn't very productive! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
not enough
Reply 4
about 3hours each day, everything has calmed down after that may exam rush.
Reply 5
I spend more time reading on nutrition and bodybuilding than I do on construction management, which I do a degree in. Serious!
Reply 6
Wow you guys so do much.
I do between nothing to about 3 hours a day, it's normally leaning more towards the nothing side though.
If you take out procrastination I've done about 2 hours today I guess?
Like an hour and a half max:Z
It depends on the exam, and the amount of cramming required. For IB History, I ended up clocking ten hours four days in a row, preceded by light revision (a few hours a week) for a couple of months. I'd say I average around five hours a day in the month before exams.
Reply 9
5 minutes on a good day
Original post by redz0r
5 minutes on a good day

Haha fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Okkefac
Wow you guys so do much.
I do between nothing to about 3 hours a day, it's normally leaning more towards the nothing side though.
If you take out procrastination I've done about 2 hours today I guess?

I know! And someone I know was like 'done 9 hours today'. If you take out procrastination I've done about 4 1/2 (I did an extra hour since starting the thread)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by MattFletcher
I know! And someone I know was like 'done 9 hours today'. If you take out procrastination I've done about 4 1/2 (I did an extra hour since starting the thread)

Posted from TSR Mobile

How the hell do you do 9 hours revision?! I don't understand how someone can revise that much XD.
Even 4 1/2 is a lot of revision though, I wish I had the willpower and attention span to do that. I think I could do three hours tops in a day, I may have done that for my science exams.
Well done on doing all that revision! ;u;
This half term has shown that I work better during the evening. I usually revise and/or do past papers from 6pm-1am, with 10 minute breaks dotted in between. I procrastinate more in the day, so this is a much better alternative :biggrin:
I normally start revision around 9pm and finish around 11 - 12 at night. But it really does depend on the subject

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
about 3+ depending on how close the exam is
Sometimes 5-6 hours, I swear the time just flies. I feel as if there is not enough hours in the day. I mostly set targets, rather than hours. I wish I didn't need to sleep, then I'd have more time on my hands lol

Finally finished another topic for A2 Gov&Pol :frown: 2 more topics to revise.. Ecologism is one big yawn..
Reply 17
Original post by JAJC
At the moment 10am-10pm i feel ****ty just waking up working then next time i look at the clock its time for bed.... Oh well only 2 weeks of this hell left

Exact same can't wait until my last exam is over

Biology might be the cause of my death

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest