The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Msc in Law and Finance 2013-2014

Has anyone been accepted to the Msc in Law and Finance for the 2013-2014 year? Is anyone planning to attend this fall?
Reply 1
I've been accepted with a bursary, but I'm not sure I'll attend. I'm still waiting on my first choice at LSE, but the money is FAR FAR too tempting to write it off even if I get into LSE especially since QMUL is a great school as well.
(edited 10 years ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
That's great! Once you hear back from LSE you'll be able to make a decision.

I haven't seen any forums on the law and finance masters yet, but I've accepted my offer to attend this year. I'm coming from the US so it will be good to know if there are students that have previously taken this course and what to expect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Cool, I'm from the US too and I would also like to know what to expect of the course. I've been trolling these and other forums and I still can't find any info from former students :frown:. But the class descriptions seem great!
Reply 4
Hi all!
So did you end up going to QMUL for the MSc law and finance ? I just got an offer but I'm unsure about whether I should accept it or not..
Could you please give some feedback on the course and whether you found it useful/interesting ?
Did you have to do loads of maths or not really? What courses did you choose and did you like them?
Thank you so much!
Reply 5
Original post by Soasian
Hi all!
So did you end up going to QMUL for the MSc law and finance ? I just got an offer but I'm unsure about whether I should accept it or not..
Could you please give some feedback on the course and whether you found it useful/interesting ?
Did you have to do loads of maths or not really? What courses did you choose and did you like them?
Thank you so much!

Hi, I am applying for this course this week, I was just wondering what your prior degree was, and what grade you achieved, I just want to work out whether I have a chance of recieving a offer from Queen Mary with a 2.2 in Law from the university of southampton. Your help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Reply 6
Hi I'm doing law (LLB) at Soas, University of London. Graduating this summer - expected 2:1
QMUL accepts students with a 2:1 degree or above. But I guess you have nothing to lose in applying since they don't charge anything for the application fees.
Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by Soasian
Hi I'm doing law (LLB) at Soas, University of London. Graduating this summer - expected 2:1
QMUL accepts students with a 2:1 degree or above. But I guess you have nothing to lose in applying since they don't charge anything for the application fees.
Good luck!
thanks for the response, I saw on LinkedIn one person got onto the course a year or 2 ago with a 2.2 but I think that was only because he studied his bsc at Queen Mary's also. Best of luck on your studies also

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending