The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Uea adult nursing jan 2014 intake

Scroll to see replies

I have an interview on the 23rd!! Any tips?! (Gothique I think we have met over on student midwife!!) :smile: xx
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 21
I think we may well have met on SMNET already!!! Be yourself, dont stress about the maths and the literacy as they will not be as bad as what you have running through your head at the moment!:smile: Good luck and i hope that you get through and join me in Jan! x x
Reply 22
:smile:Got my offer this afternoon ...im.so happy
Reply 23
Wow, thats fantastic!!! Congratulations, see you in january!! :smile:
Reply 24
what time was your interview wed past...just wondering if I was talking to you :smile:
Reply 25
I was interviewed at 11:30. What were you wearing on the day? I was wearing a black dress.
Reply 26
I was talking to you in the café after your interview :smile: mine was at half 12 I was wearing a pink flowered jumper...had an Irish accent
Reply 27
Ah! Its good to be able to meet people from your cohort before we start in january!! I am getting really excited now!:smile:
Reply 28
I sent my application in Jan 2013, and had my date for interview in march, and they got back to me by the end of April- and now have a conditional place for Jan 2014!

UEA took the longest out of all my options to respond though, so it may be a while...
Reply 29
Original post by Outnumberdbyboys
I have an interview on the 23rd!! Any tips?! (Gothique I think we have met over on student midwife!!) :smile: xx

How did your interview go? Hope it went well :smile:
Hellllllloooo people,
I just wondered if there's anyone out there who's been accepted onto the Adult Nursing course at the UEA starting in Jan? Didn't really get to chat to many people on the day as everyone was sooo nervous (me included ;-)) and just thought it'd be nice to be in contact with some fellow students before I start.... am having to move like an 8hr train journey ride away so is pretty nerve-wracking :-?... Looking forward to hearing from you guys and a huge WELL DONE for making it through.... am sooooo excited xxx :smile:
Reply 31
Hello everyone! Just been reading some threads on here and I am starting adult nursing in january at the uea, just found out this week! Very pleased as I only submitted my application 6 weeks ago :smile:
Reply 32
Hi,
I have a conditional offer for the January start at the UEA for Adult Nursing
Reply 33
I have an unconditional offer to start adult nursing jan 14...absolutely cant wait :smile:
Original post by gilly willy
How did your interview go? Hope it went well :smile:

It did go well thanks! Got an offer so will see you in jan!! :smile: xx
Reply 35
Wow, so much good news on this thread!!! This is sooo exciting! Can't wait to meet you all. :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by cainsworth2
Hellllllloooo people,
I just wondered if there's anyone out there who's been accepted onto the Adult Nursing course at the UEA starting in Jan? Didn't really get to chat to many people on the day as everyone was sooo nervous (me included ;-)) and just thought it'd be nice to be in contact with some fellow students before I start.... am having to move like an 8hr train journey ride away so is pretty nerve-wracking :-?... Looking forward to hearing from you guys and a huge WELL DONE for making it through.... am sooooo excited xxx :smile:

Hi Ive been accepted for Adult Nursing in Jan and I cant wait :smile: just completed student finance and now trying to tackle NHS Bursary :rolleyes:. Im planning to travel everyday from Spalding so early starts for me....xxx
Reply 37
Original post by Outnumberdbyboys
It did go well thanks! Got an offer so will see you in jan!! :smile: xx

Brilliant!!! Well done :smile:. I cant wait to meet everyone in Jan xx
Reply 38
Original post by lshell
I have an unconditional offer to start adult nursing jan 14...absolutely cant wait :smile:

Well done :smile: cant wait to meet everyone ...im so excited xx
Eeeeeek it's so exciting hearing all your news! Really looking forward to meeting you all too! Jan can't come round quick enough!!! Aw I know the feeling re forms forms forms! Need to start looking into the NHS bursary then tackle Accommodation... Soooo much to do! But it'll be worth it am sure!!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending