North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Freshers week 2013 BCU??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by zee88
Hey mrsmeagol' im also on the same course!!!! Were u at the uni on the induction day??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I was & I will be going on Thursday for the other induction

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Oh, is there another induction on Thursday as well?? I thought that was it!! Could u please tell me whats that induction about and what time does it start??
Reply 42
Original post by mrsmeagol
The thing is my housemates can't really speak English + they are way older than I am + they are a couple

Posted from TSR Mobile

i duno then aren't they students.. when you start your course you'll make friends there i guess..
Reply 43
Original post by laura1995
Hey :smile: I've been given an conditional offer to study early years education studies at BCU if anyone else is doing this same course I'd love to know?
Also has anyone who has applied for accommodation heard anything back yet about room allocation? I'm starting to worry now :s-smilie:

Are you all sorted now?
I'll be staying at a house in erdington, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in City Centre at the heights
Reply 45
Original post by Jamiesonn
I'm in City Centre at the heights

Is there any freshers activities or anything at the city campus? My campus seems a bit dead
Reply 46
Original post by CocaDee
i duno then aren't they students.. when you start your course you'll make friends there i guess..

They have just finished their masters degree
Is there any freshers activities or anything at the city campus? My campus seems a bit dead

Freshers activities like what? All I've been doing is going out at night.
Reply 48
Original post by Jamiesonn
Freshers activities like what? All I've been doing is going out at night.

I heard there was an event in millennium point or something, I will be going broad street as a lone ranger tonight though :frown:
Reply 49
Hey, did u manage to go to the Thursday's induction then?? Unfortunately I couldn't make it myself. Did I miss sumfin important??
Reply 50
Original post by zee88
Hey, did u manage to go to the Thursday's induction then?? Unfortunately I couldn't make it myself. Did I miss sumfin important??

Not really, we just got our timetables printed and listened to a talk about exam exemptions wirh ACCA & CIMA
Reply 51
Ah cool
Reply 52
I heard there was an event in millennium point or something, I will be going broad street as a lone ranger tonight though :frown:

Have you not got any other students in your house? Hope you had a good night but if you are going out tonight then let me know as we are heading to GB tonight. Any others are welcome to meet as it is going to be awesome.
Reply 53
Original post by kopfan247
Have you not got any other students in your house? Hope you had a good night but if you are going out tonight then let me know as we are heading to GB tonight. Any others are welcome to meet as it is going to be awesome.

They aren't really students as they've just finished their masters & Yeah I probably will be going out tonight, whereabouts will you be?
Reply 54
Original post by kopfan247

Where's GB? Lol im new around heee

Been Broad Street most nights. Pretty good tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending