The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liberty Atlantic Point

Anyone moving in to Liberty Atlantic Point in September? Just been confirmed for flat 126 and im studying sport and exercise science! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mattchorley
Anyone moving in to Liberty Atlantic Point in September? Just been confirmed for flat 126 and im studying sport and exercise science! :smile:

I stayed in 127 last year and spent most of my time in 126 haha, good block but unlucky as it's the top floor. Such an effort to walk up the stairs after a night out lol on the plus side it's just been refurbished.
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by AMG44
I stayed in 127 last year and spent most of my time in 126 haha, good block but unlucky as it's the top floor. Such an effort to walk up the stairs after a night out lol on the plus side it's just been refurbished.

im in 127 this year, is it decent in atlantic point?
Reply 3
Original post by Josh price
im in 127 this year, is it decent in atlantic point?

Yea man it's alright, alright view too, can see the radio city tower. Only complaint is the walk to the top aha. I'm staying the other end of AP this year.
Reply 4
Looking forward to it me!
Reply 5
130 man! Can't wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hope its good, anyone else near?
159 anyone? Found no one :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Im in 126 aswell! so nervous haha :frown:
Reply 9
Reply 10
Original post by megankane
Im in 126 aswell! so nervous haha :frown:

I can't wait now, I think I've just found you on Facebook on one of the freshers pages I've added you!
Reply 11
Original post by _SMurf611

Close!
Reply 12
Are there many nursing students in liberty? Im starting september 2014, curious that is all, i like the look of it, was going to go into a nursing accomodation but want to mix with others on other courses too, help would be appreciated!
Reply 13
I'm actually looking for someone to take my room in flat 129 because I'm moving back home, if you're interested you can arrange to see the room in the new year :smile:
Original post by Katyclark
Are there many nursing students in liberty? Im starting september 2014, curious that is all, i like the look of it, was going to go into a nursing accomodation but want to mix with others on other courses too, help would be appreciated!

hiya, did you find out if there is many nursing students in liberty? ive got an unconditional for sept 2014 intake and fancy liberty over marybone 3 xxx
I've got 159 as well :smile:
Original post by KarlosWhiting
159 anyone? Found no one :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in 159 as well :smile:
Reply 17
Anyone in 140?? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone in 156?:smile:
I'm in Flat 159 Room 4

Quick Reply

Latest