The Student Room Group

What's your longest relationship?

Poll

How long?

And how old you are.

Is it still going? If not, why did it end?

Just interested. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
6 months (and it's the only relationship I've ever had even though it was LDR). I'm 23, no, my ex didn't feel the same.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm 19. 2 and a bit years. No not going on, she was a different religion and it caused problems :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Around three years.

I'm 21.

I guess she just wanted something other than what I could offer.

It happens :smile:
Reply 4
2 and a half years (30 months this month) - still on going - im only 17.
Reply 5
16, 0 months, no its not, it ended because it never existed

ForeverAlone.png
(edited 10 years ago)
Longest proper relationship is now nearly 8 months (will be on Monday) :smile: we're still together and very happy :smile:
:love:
Reply 7
I'm 17 and it's been just over three years and still going :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
I'm 24. My only relationship (an LDR) ended four days before our three-year anniversary. He was unsupportive about both my mental health problems at the time and decision to go back to college here before moving abroad to be with him, so I ended it.

I did want to move out there to be with him but after I'd gained some decent qualifications so I wouldn't be stuck in a dead end job once I was there. He didn't realize what I was going to be sacrificing when moving 4000 miles away from everything I've ever known so it kind of killed it when he made it clear he wasn't happy with my decision to study first.
Reply 9
longest is 3 years and im 20. The relationship was when i was 15- 18
4 years from the age of 13 to 17, it ended because it was a pretty unhealthy relationship; we're 'friends' now though.
Are us forever-aloners meant to vote <1 month or would you prefer us to leave it?
Reply 12
I'm 20, and it's coming up to 1 year and 7 months. It's ongoing. :smile:
1 year and 4 months. I'm 18 and we're still together :smile:
17 years, 4 months, I've been with my hand for as long as I can remember <3
Forever_Alone.png

(Seriously 6 months)
Reply 15
1 year 7 months, still on going and I'm 17 :smile:
I'm 19 and the longest I've been in was a year and 4 months - She just wanted some other guys to go balls deep inside her I guess

Original post by dreadpiraterach
1 year and 4 months. I'm 18 and we're still together :smile:

:unimpressed: :emo:
Reply 17
Original post by wrexhamfc
Are us forever-aloners meant to vote <1 month or would you prefer us to leave it?

<1 month :p: Sorry! I accidentally only made four options so couldn't be as wide as I'd have liked!
Reply 18
Original post by Willum Infanta
:unimpressed: :emo:

Hahahahahaha
a couple of months under 3 years.

I ended it because I went to university and even though it wasn't that far, I couldn't do the whole LDR thing. I guess I am just not the right person for it :biggrin: hence why now I choose to avoid it altogether.

I would say my average is probably about 8-9 months, something like that.

Oh, I'm 19 btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending