The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

How's the Weather?

Hello guys. God willing, I'll spend the next year in Aston Uni as an exchange student. So I got a couple of questions and would be really glad if you guys could help me out. First one is, how warm is it inside dorms and other indoor places? In my home school they keep the temperature at the same level regardless of the outside weather so I wear a T year-round, putting a coat or jacket over during the colder season. If it's the same there I'll bring lots and lots of Ts and no sweaters, jumpers etc. Second one is, is it true that Aston Uni is a very tough school?
Reply 1
Here's their answer:

Hi Yusuf,
I would advise that you bring a balance of warm clothes and cool clothes as the weather in the UK can be very temperamental. The temperature inside the accommodation is generally satisfactory however in the main building the heating can vary. So bring your t-shirts and a few jumpers jumpers and a coat.
In terms of Aston being a tough place to study? We do make sure we challenge you to get the best out of you but it should not be too much that someone of your abilities can't handle.
I hope that helps, if you have any further questions feel free to ask.
kind regards
Aston University

Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest