The Student Room Group

Have degrees' lost their monetary worth?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Type 052D
You are disciple of Physicist and Physic Lecturers, therefore you must be revered and be given special treatment. Doing Merely an Physics BSc earns my fullest respect! I'm more of an Biochemist as I enjoy molecular life Science.

troll harder
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
troll harder

I'm trolling -_-. Seriously, why can't you think good of yourself for doing physics?
I'm trolling -_-. Seriously, why can't you think good of yourself for doing physics?

because my head's not for enough up my own arse hole for this to work
because my head's not for enough up my own arse hole for this to work

True. Nevertheless, Physicist are the greatest human asset in the world, along with other scientist..
True. Nevertheless, Physicist are the greatest human asset in the world, along with other scientist..

We're all on this giant space rock together man, scientists can't get by on their own. We all need each other at this point, whether that's people with fancy titles or not.
We're all on this giant space rock together man, scientists can't get by on their own. We all need each other at this point, whether that's people with fancy titles or not.

But you will soon get the greatest titles :wink:. Imagine an space object like an Asteroid had passed the Gravitational field of Jupiter and heads straight to Earth at March 7, and we could only evacuate only 2,000 people out to space for an period to resettle the destroyed Earth, who will you allow to be part of this evacuation plan?: (A) Physicist, Engineers Biochemist/Molecular Biologist? (B) Politicians? (C) Top 2,000 Celebs? (D) Common People?
But you will soon get the greatest titles :wink:. Imagine an space object like an Asteroid had passed the Gravitational field of Jupiter and heads straight to Earth at March 7, and we could only evacuate only 2,000 people out to space for an period to resettle the destroyed Earth, who will you allow to be part of this evacuation plan?: (A) Physicist, Engineers Biochemist/Molecular Biologist? (B) Politicians? (C) Top 2,000 Celebs? (D) Common People?

well yeah I'd hope there'd be some spaces reserved for prominent physicists on there. lol. The celebs are on their own.
well yeah I'd hope there'd be some spaces reserved for prominent physicists on there. lol. The celebs are on their own.

No compromises, Just chose A, B, C, D !
No compromises, Just chose A, B, C, D !

ah right well in that case sod it, I'll have 2000 physicists then. negs ahoy!!
ah right well in that case sod it, I'll have 2000 physicists then. negs ahoy!!

But you have to have Biochemist, Engineers and Geologist to make the Earth Habitable for Human Life though :s-smilie:
I read the first page the started writing a reply to tell people they need to do something USEFUL with themselves if they want to be more valuable and therefore more employable. I was gonna promote the field of physics but I decided against it, couldn't be bothered.

The I went to the last page of the thread and it turns out someone has already done it for me. Haha.

So yeah I'll just chime in and say I agree - SCIENCE! PHYSICS!

Guess what I'm studying in September...? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
But you have to have Biochemist, Engineers and Geologist to make the Earth Habitable for Human Life though :s-smilie:

well I haven't really thought this one through admittedly
Original post by stuart_aitken
I read the first page the started writing a reply to tell people they need to do something USEFUL with themselves if they want to be more valuable and therefore more employable. I was gonna promote the field of physics but I decided against it, couldn't be bothered.

The I went to the last page of the thread and it turns out someone has already done it for me. Haha.

So yeah I'll just chime in and say I agree - SCIENCE! PHYSICS!

Guess what I'm studying in September...? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great! You should feel self-accomplished. Nevertheless, please show respect to other Science disciplines.
well I haven't really thought this one through admittedly

Cool :smile:
Stupid convo really, if you go to college and get on to an A level scheme and you dont like it. You end up on the dole or some really poor job with minimal hours. Degree these days gets you a foot in the door its up to you what happens after that.
Great! You should feel self-accomplished. Nevertheless, please show respect to other Science disciplines.

?????????!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stuart_aitken

I show utter respect to Physic students, it's quite obsessive, so don't get confused!
I show utter respect to Physic students, it's quite obsessive, so don't get confused!

You sound a bit odd.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LexiswasmyNexis
You sound a bit odd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why :s-smilie:, it quite understandable to show inferior complex to Physicist and other scientist.
Why :s-smilie:, it quite understandable to show inferior complex to Physicist and other scientist.

Your obsession is a bit alarming.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending