The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Gogz

Spoiler

Spoiler

Who would want to join a wrestling socitie it is a waste of time and also it is so unreal it is unbelieveable.
Why don't you watch something like Boxing or something that has proper contact.
Reply 302
DannyF1991
Who would want to join a wrestling socitie it is a waste of time and also it is so unreal it is unbelieveable.
Why don't you watch something like Boxing or something that has proper contact.

#troll#

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't bother saying anything at all, thankyou :smile:
Reply 303
Hmm i wish there is someway to delete stupid posts

Anyway quick news, apparently Paul Heyman has been fired by Vince Mcmahon and rey mysterio wants to join TNA
Reply 304
But we don't know whether this is a work or is genuine. Heyman is a great booker, so imagine him going to TNA if this is genuine. As for the current ECW, I don't think 100% of the blame should be placed on Heyman. If reports are accurate, Heyman isn't very happy about ECW and Vince isn't happy because Heyman can't grasp the idea of the new ECW.

Anyway, what do you all think of TNA's little shots at the WWE (e.g. the comments from VKM)? From what I can gather, it's getting a bit over the top, but it's still quite entertaining. The worst thing WWE could do for themselves is respond as it's really giving TNA free advertising and WWE have little, if anything, to gain from responding. I hope they do though!
Reply 305
LuckyMan
Hmm i wish there is someway to delete stupid posts
There is.
TSR Moderation Team
:wink:

But I'm leaving the above post there just in case he comes back. Such trolling comments are to be expected from time to time, but I'd consider dishing out warnings to repeat offenders :wink:
NOOooooooo..wow..Vince is a complete disaster!! ecw is zero without Heyman..

I met him in ovw, when he was working there just a couple of weeks before he joined ecw..he is a very good booker, vince should stop ruining everything..i'm sure stephanie will be so much better than her dad..december to dismember was a disaster..all right..ask yourself the reason,making Heyman leaving will make things worse..i just can't believe it..
Reply 307
Does anyone have Bischoffs book? I bought it when it came out and started reading it tonight its really rebuilt my interest in wrestling:eek: (I bought it although I stopped watching wrestling after he left but still love him:love:)

When is Raw on now? What channel?
Physical Geographer
But we don't know whether this is a work or is genuine. Heyman is a great booker, so imagine him going to TNA if this is genuine. As for the current ECW, I don't think 100% of the blame should be placed on Heyman. If reports are accurate, Heyman isn't very happy about ECW and Vince isn't happy because Heyman can't grasp the idea of the new ECW.

Anyway, what do you all think of TNA's little shots at the WWE (e.g. the comments from VKM)? From what I can gather, it's getting a bit over the top, but it's still quite entertaining. The worst thing WWE could do for themselves is respond as it's really giving TNA free advertising and WWE have little, if anything, to gain from responding. I hope they do though!

I think the WWE has to respond to TNA, ok, it really doesn't have the money to compete on equal terms with WWE, but that's what everyone said when WCW launched Nitro to go head-to-head with Monday Night Raw. I think that TNA's product is far more exciting, they actually let their wrestlers go out and give it 110% every night, whereas WWE holds back its talent (e.g. not letting CM Punk do the pepsi plunge for some unknown reason) and so many of its wrestlers are clearly not happy, and it has too many stupid promo's and storylines. WWE's creativity has hit a real low lately, and ECW now is a laughing stock. I admire their attempts to bring back the Hardy's and DX to spice things up, but TNA's product is better to watch. OK, VKM's recent stunts are nothing compared to Bischoff openly challenging Vince to a match at a WCW PPV, but it's a sign of their ambition. WWE could easily see off TNA if it really tried, putting together exciting matches and really intense rivalries, which we haven't had in WWE for years. WWE should ignore TNA at its peril.
Dalimyr
Ah, trolls...you've gotta love 'em #troll#

#troll# :biggrin:
Reply 310
kirstinx
Does anyone have Bischoffs book? I bought it when it came out and started reading it tonight its really rebuilt my interest in wrestling:eek: (I bought it although I stopped watching wrestling after he left but still love him:love:)

When is Raw on now? What channel?

Raws on Sky Sports 3 at 9pm Thursdays and 5pm Fridays I think

I dont have Bischoffs book, but I have read Mick Foleys and Eddie Guerreros ones. Foleys one is painful reading though
Reply 311
Thanks, I missed this weeks then as Friends is on at 5pm so I cant watch the repeat :hmpf:
Reply 312
The TNA societyis for all the TNA fans in here you can discuss anything to do with TNA including the game,spoilers etc
What's TNA? :confused:
:ditto:
Reply 315
it is a wrestling brand like WWE some of the main stars are Kurt angle, Sting and AJ Styles
Never heard of any of them...:wink:
Reply 317
do you watch wrestling ?
No
Reply 319
well then you wouldnt have heard of them because it is a wrestling show

Latest