The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm ordering it on box office, this is the first event I'm paying for box office subscription because it's just too good to miss.

The 12 year old boy in me is excited to see his childhood hero The Rock.
Y2J vs Punk should be an epic match in terms of the skilful wrestling.
Undertaker vs HHH will be brutal and violent...all be it quite predictable.

Plus the potential return of Lesnar and Batista.

Can't remember a wrestlemania that had so many big matches going on.

I'm looking most forward to The Rock's match but I'm expecting the Y2J Punk match to be the best of the night.
Rock hasn't wrestled in ages and Cena only knows 3 moves. Undertaker win is the most predictable.
Reply 5821
Original post by Marc Fiorano
I'm ordering it on box office, this is the first event I'm paying for box office subscription because it's just too good to miss.

Can't remember a wrestlemania that had so many big matches going on.

I'm looking most forward to The Rock's match but I'm expecting the Y2J Punk match to be the best of the night.
Rock hasn't wrestled in ages and Cena only knows 3 moves. Undertaker win is the most predictable.

:yy:.
Reply 5822
Original post by Marc Fiorano

Can't remember a wrestlemania that had so many big matches going on

Well you'll find that most WrestleManias have had at least 3 big matches as standard.
Original post by nonotrly
Well you'll find that most WrestleManias have had at least 3 big matches as standard.

I think for me the last WM I found entertaining as a whole was probably 17 and 18 and possibly 24.

The best matches in recent years have been Taker's matches imo:

v Batista (WM 23)
v Edge (WM 24)
V HBK (WM 25)
v HBK (WM 26)

But I think his best match may well be to come later tonight.
Reply 5824
7 hours to go till the grandest stage of them all! Match of a lifetime , Taker 20-0?

Cannot wait!!!!
I am so excited! :woohoo:

Predictions:
Undertaker to beat HHH (of course)
Cena to beat The Rock (even though I don't want this to happen)
Big Show to beat Rhodes (even though Cody is my favourite wrestler)
Punk to beat Jericho
Sheamus to beat Bryan
Team Teddy to beat Team Johnny (Booker T to finish it)
anyone know were to watch wrestlemania 28 live please i cant afford to pay
Original post by King of the Jungle
anyone know were to watch wrestlemania 28 live please i cant afford to pay

Best bet is a stream. If you need a few reliable streaming sites, feel free to PM me.

I think Riley's snooker bars are showing it as well if there's one near you.
Seems like Lesnar may show up and has signed a 1 year deal. If WWE **** this PPV up with this star power the entire creative team and management should just quit.
Huge news about Lesnar, although not generated the buzz as of yet. Apparently, he's turned up with huge security and entourage. No doubt Vince has backed down alot to give Lesnar what he wants: a big paycheck and a reduced schedule. He's going to attack someone post match I'm guessing, the candidates to be on the receiving end possibly Undertaker, Rock or Cena.

Not long to go - can't wait! Great thing is that there is no nailed on victor besides Taker. I really hope Rock wins but I see Cena edging it and both men shaking hands.
Reply 5830
This question may have been asked before, and may be helpful to others as well:

How long does wrestle mania last?
Reply 5831
Original post by gunit123
This question may have been asked before, and may be helpful to others as well:

How long does wrestle mania last?

4 hours
Reply 5832
Oh c'mon guys, what's with the Lesnar spoilers?

WWE may have ended up like soap opera in that some of the audience actively try to find out what's going to happen then inexplicably watch it anyway, rather than just watch it normally, but I don't watch soaps...
Reply 5833
Original post by xXACEXx
4 hours

Thanks.

If i do watch it, it will probably be for the Rock v Cena fight - is it possible to what time that will be (i.e. will it be nearer to the end of the show)?
Reply 5834
Original post by gunit123
Thanks.

If i do watch it, it will probably be for the Rock v Cena fight - is it possible to what time that will be (i.e. will it be nearer to the end of the show)?

Rock vs Cena is the main event, so yh it will be last.
Will be so gay if Cena wins.
Original post by xXACEXx
Will be so gay if Cena wins.

Yeah, I agree. Unfortunately though, I still think Cena will win. The WWE can't really afford for the face of the franchise to lose against a bitpart wrestler who comes back every year for one fight on the biggest stage of them all.
Lesnar to come out after the Cena-Rock match and F5 them both.
Reply 5838
Original post by mr incredible
lesnar to come out after the cena-rock match and f5 them both.

here comes the pain
Reply 5839
Original post by Scott129
The WWE can't really afford for the face of the franchise to lose against a bitpart wrestler who comes back every year for one fight on the biggest stage of them all.

I don't get it - Rock comes back one year now all of a sudden people act like he only comes back once a year every year.

It's probably more a case of Rock comes back because Vince asks him to and he gives a crap enough to make time to help WWE out.

Haven't heard anyone **** on Taker this year.

Latest