Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The WWE Society

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King of the Jungle)
    First and for most the rock love twitter. Secondly it doesnt matter what you say you rudy poo candy ass. rock in my heart and i know him better than you.
    Well how can I possibly argue against all that evidence? You seem to be best friends.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nonotrly)
    Well how can I possibly argue against all that evidence? You seem to be best friends.
    as for the very first nonotrly the rock has called you an ugly hermaphrodite.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    as for the very first nonotrly the rock has called you an ugly hermaphrodite.
    Unless you can prove that, I am going to find it hard to believe you. But he's entitled to his opinion.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unless you can prove that, I am going to find it hard to believe you. But he's entitled to his opinion.
    you smell what the rock is cooking you jabroni
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you smell what the rock is cooking you jabroni
    A conversation with a 14 year old probably isn't as intellectual as it was when I was 14.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    One of my favourite Stone Cold moments :coma:

• 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Rock was never given a long enough reign as champion tbf :nopity:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    A conversation with a 14 year old probably isn't as intellectual as it was when I was 14.
    jabroni beaten pie eaten trails brazin
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't need no revamping
    The Rock's gonna be WWE champion

:teehee:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Raw at the O2 tomorrow! Anyone else attending any WWE events during their UK tour?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    jabroni beaten pie eaten trails brazin
    Yes, that's EXACTLY how The Rock says it. You are just like The Rock. You are so awesome. Even The Rock thinks you're awesome. You are the next WWE champion. Make love to me, Randy.
    • 37 followers

Yes, that's EXACTLY how The Rock says it. You are just like The Rock. You are so awesome. Even The Rock thinks you're awesome. You are the next WWE champion. Make love to me, Randy.
    Have I missed something?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gridiron-Gangster)
    Have I missed something?
    The Crock allegedly laying the smacketh down verbally.
    • 37 followers

The Crock allegedly laying the smacketh down verbally.
    Ah I see....I'm guessing the Crock hasn't hit puberty yet.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Introvert2020)
    I'm going to Raw at the O2 tomorrow! Anyone else attending any WWE events during their UK tour?
    I was thinking about it but I've got so many essays, projects and deadlines to do, it's ridiculous Plus I don't really know anyone who would come with haha

Have fun though man!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    I was thinking about it but I've got so many essays, projects and deadlines to do, it's ridiculous Plus I don't really know anyone who would come with haha

Have fun though man!
    I did!

Daniel Bryan was over as hell again. YES! YES! YES! chants all night. (A quick *SPOILER ALERT* for RAW shortly. He's renaming the Lebell Lock to the Yes Lock!)

Also, I may have mentioned him before but FCW's Dean Ambrose, who is already engaging in a feud with Mick Foley (they must see a lot in him) was in the dark match against Alex Riley today. He walked out to silence, and five minutes later, left to the biggest heat of the evening. Dean Ambrose exudes charisma, is the most natural heel I've ever seen and - mark my words - is a future legend.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!

The Pain has come.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I did!

Daniel Bryan was over as hell again. YES! YES! YES! chants all night. (A quick *SPOILER ALERT* for RAW shortly. He's renaming the Lebell Lock to the Yes Lock!)

Also, I may have mentioned him before but FCW's Dean Ambrose, who is already engaging in a feud with Mick Foley (they must see a lot in him) was in the dark match against Alex Riley today. He walked out to silence, and five minutes later, left to the biggest heat of the evening. Dean Ambrose exudes charisma, is the most natural heel I've ever seen and - mark my words - is a future legend.
    Hahaha, the "yes lock" - awesome!

I'm guessing he beat A-Ry then Shame because A-Ry's a favourite of mine. I've not actually heard of him tbh but will have to keep an eye out for him. And you're right, if he's in a feud with Foley already, they've probably got big plans for him.

Just saw Santino's little bit with the football jerseys too - must've gone down a storm!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Hahaha, the "yes lock" - awesome!

I'm guessing he beat A-Ry then Shame because A-Ry's a favourite of mine. I've not actually heard of him tbh but will have to keep an eye out for him. And you're right, if he's in a feud with Foley already, they've probably got big plans for him.

Just saw Santino's little bit with the football jerseys too - must've gone down a storm!
    Yeah I actually quite like Riley myself but his nosedive down the pecking order has been brutal, I wonder if he's being punished for something. Riley got a fairly good reception, mind. But yeah Ambrose did get the win.

If you don't know much about Ambrose here's some links, I'm genuinely quite excited about him:

This is a fairly solid match between Ambrose and William Regal in FCW:

A promo of his that shows that he's got some great potential:

And here is the worked shoot where Ambrose confronted Mick Foley at a hotel on WrestleMania weekend. They've had a Twitter war since where Foley is "refusing to acknowledge" him, so this will no doubt spill over onto TV soon. What a way to start your WWE career:

Actually the football shirt thing didn't seem to entirely work out, even the England shirt got booed, think there were a lot of non-English Britons out there today! I'll say some more tomorrow but I'm off to bed now, knackered
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I actually quite like Riley myself but his nosedive down the pecking order has been brutal, I wonder if he's being punished for something. Riley got a fairly good reception, mind. But yeah Ambrose did get the win.
    Yeah, I think A-Ry's being punished. On a 17 match losing streak apparently :eek: I have read though that he's quite dangerous in the ring to other wrestlers and also, he had a DUI last month I think. The last time he got one of those, he went on a huge losing streak too.

A promo of his that shows that he's got some great potential:
    You're right about this Ambrose guy. Seems like he's got great mic skills, much better than some of the current heel wrestlers. Was his match against Riley his debut?

Actually the football shirt thing didn't seem to entirely work out, even the England shirt got booed, think there were a lot of non-English Britons out there today! I'll say some more tomorrow but I'm off to bed now, knackered
    Haha, not surprised in all honesty. Some of the best players in the world and yet they play like s**t together

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 18, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.