The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hypanx
Why isn't Randy Orton on WWE atm?

Original post by usycool1
He got suspended for taking drugs or something didn't he?

60-day suspension, and the next time he fails a drugs test he's fired (according to their procedure).

It'll be a big moment if/when that happens. Do WWE go through with it? Does his merchandising sales and alledged in-ring ability make him allowed to do drugs? What happens if he dies later? Does Randy not care because he believes that if he gets caught he won't get fired? Will WWE accept that? Will they fire Randy and get great press?

Then you wonder, will Randy move to TNA? Will Randy moving to TNA actually mean anything?
Reply 6381
Original post by TrulyEpicLawls
60-day suspension, and the next time he fails a drugs test he's fired (according to their procedure).

It'll be a big moment if/when that happens. Do WWE go through with it? Does his merchandising sales and alledged in-ring ability make him allowed to do drugs? What happens if he dies later? Does Randy not care because he believes that if he gets caught he won't get fired? Will WWE accept that? Will they fire Randy and get great press?

Then you wonder, will Randy move to TNA? Will Randy moving to TNA actually mean anything?

I'd like his character to turn heel after he returns.

BTW has anyone heard about Batista possibly returning later this year? I saw a press conference where he said he might some time this year on in 2013. It would be great if he does.
Original post by TrulyEpicLawls

He may have to go to TNA as he can't be involved in any major storylines from now on since one more violation of the wellness policy will result in him having his contract terminated. WWE won't make any exceptions for anyone, Jeff Hardy will never come back to WWE because of his consistent violations of the wellness policy. TNA as far as I know don't have a wellness policy of sorts, so Orton would fit in nicely there. I wouldn't mind seeing Orton at TNA anyway, he could have some great feuds with RVD and Mr Anderson, or maybe even resume his 'legend killer' persona and have a long lasting feud with Sting?! That would be awesome.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by jamsie555
He may have to go to TNA as he can't be involved in any major storylines from now on since one more violation of the wellness policy will result in him having his contract terminated. WWE won't make any exceptions for anyone, Jeff Hardy will never come back to WWE because of his consistent violations of the wellness policy. TNA as far as I know don't have a wellness policy of sorts, so Orton would fit in nicely there. I wouldn't mind seeing Orton at TNA anyway, he could have some great feuds with RVD and Mr Anderson, or maybe even resume his 'legend killer' persona and have a long lasting feud with Sting?! That would be awesome.

WWE rehired Jeff Hardy then pushed him to the main event and world title after constant no-showing and unprofessionalism and despite ditching WWE for TNA. Jeff got busted for his mountain of drugs with intent to supply only weeks or months after leaving WWE 'temporarily' (only to again immediately show up on TNA. Jeff's such a thankful guy). He could quite easily have still been WWE champion at this time, despite the high risk that comes with him.

Only a moron would hire Jeff now (see: TNA), but this shows WWE aren't that logical.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jamsie555

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Not so sure about that one
Original post by hypanx
Why isn't Randy Orton on WWE atm?

Because he is a overrated piece of ****.

Come at me haters.

Christian > WWE > Borton
Original post by kingshan16

Come at me haters.

Christian > WWE > Borton

He isn't overrated actually, he's one of WWE's best workers, and he had more televised matches than anyone else last year. The only reason he has the nickname "Borton" is because of the way WWE book his matches.

Anyone remember this?

Original post by Kenan and Kel
He isn't overrated actually, he's one of WWE's best workers, and he had more televised matches than anyone else last year. The only reason he has the nickname "Borton" is because of the way WWE book his matches.

Anyone remember this?

Yeah i remember that. Great memories of 2001. The end of the attitude era, the best era in wrestling history.
I love Beth Phoenix so much!
Reply 6389
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
I love Beth Phoenix so much!

Really? I hadn't noticed. Like that guy who thought up that hilarious name for Randy Orton... Borton! Cause... I guess... it kinda sounds like 'boring'... I guess...
Original post by nonotrly
Really? I hadn't noticed. Like that guy who thought up that hilarious name for Randy Orton... Borton! Cause... I guess... it kinda sounds like 'boring'... I guess...

LOL are you calling mee boring? Do you see me wearing a people power t-shirt? Do I think TNA is the next best thing since sliced bread? Do I think Ric Flair should be the WWE champion? No!
Reply 6391
LOL are you calling mee boring? Do you see me wearing a people power t-shirt? Do I think TNA is the next best thing since sliced bread? Do I think Ric Flair should be the WWE champion? No!

You're Randy Orton?
Original post by nonotrly
You're Randy Orton?

Erm no?
Reply 6393
Erm no?

Answered your question.
Reply 6394
Original post by kingshan16

Come at me haters.

Christian > WWE > Borton

NOOO Orton is a beast! Not massively interesting, but talented nonetheless / amazing body.

Before his suspension, I didn't see him being in any major storylines (well for any length of time) just because is character is so "cool" - I reckon now though, they may have to push his status a bit - maybe see him develop whatever than mini feud with Sheamus was, as Ive heard rumours he may heel turn. Either way I hope he's back at Money In The Bank / afterwards.

Also, anyone heard anything more about Rey Mysterio's return??
Original post by ydhindsa
NOOO Orton is a beast! Not massively interesting, but talented nonetheless / amazing body.

Before his suspension, I didn't see him being in any major storylines (well for any length of time) just because is character is so "cool" - I reckon now though, they may have to push his status a bit - maybe see him develop whatever than mini feud with Sheamus was, as Ive heard rumours he may heel turn. Either way I hope he's back at Money In The Bank / afterwards.

Also, anyone heard anything more about Rey Mysterio's return??

They haven't given Orton any major storylines because he cant bloody stay drug free. To my knowledge, he's one strike away from being chucked out the WWE.
Reply 6397
Original post by rickjames
They haven't given Orton any major storylines because he cant bloody stay drug free. To my knowledge, he's one strike away from being chucked out the WWE.

yeah hes on his 60 day suspension - if he breaks it again hes out of a job, same for rey mysterio :frown:
Anyone else bored as **** over AJ?
Original post by rickjames

Didn't stop Jeff Hardy getting title and main events. WWE got lucky giving him time off when they did - he repaid them (again) by immediately ditching them for TNA, getting busted for intent to supply (and should be in prison), then showing up to a PPV main event title match with their most respected veteran high.

Original post by Schmucks
Anyone else bored as **** over AJ?

Has she been looking hot lately? All that matters with WWE.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest