Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The WWE Society

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

WWE taking a shot at IWC smarks, hilarious stuff.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well fellow TSR fans of WWE, Money in the Bank is upon us!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Woooooooooooooooo
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Best. In. The. World.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Diva tag team match? **** this ****.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Money In The Bank SUCKED ASS.
    • 34 followers

(Original post by Gridiron-Gangster)
    Ok peeps my predictions for MITB 2012:

CM Punk v Daniel Bryan;

CM Punk to win. I can't see Bryan winning here and I do see this as the final curtain call for bryan punk and AJ love triangle. I can see AJ low blowing Punk at the end when he celebrates winning in retalliation for rejecting her proposal.

However I think there is another huge reason for Punk winning which I will touch upon later.

Sheamus v Alberto Del Rio; Sheamus win. This feud will go on a bit longer perhaps past Summerslam when Del Rio will eventually get a dirty win only to be screwed over seconds later by the MITB winner.

MITB Ladder Match World Title; Dolph Ziggler to win.

I've been alluding to the fact for some time that the Ziggler and Swagger partnership was going to end and Ziggler would get a huge push for a world title. The commentators have been making references in recent weeks to his brief 11 minute stint as world champion a couple of years back so I'm guess the dude is long overdue a major title push.

could feasibly be Cody Rhodes but I still think he has a score to settle with Christian.

MITB Ladder Match WWE Title; John Cena.

OK at first I thought Kane would win this because of the whole AJ triangle with her being shunned by Punk and rejecting Bryan. Punk would win the match only to be hit by AJ with the belt or some weapon and then Kane would cash in the briefcase win the title and AJ and Kane kiss passionately......

But I've changed my mind and I would bet on Cena to win. WWE.com have been promoting Cena big time recently with a list of Cena "firsts" and Cena "moments" and they're building this as his first MITB match. He will win the briefcase and I believe there is a long run in this which may become clear at the 1000th episode of Raw.......

As we know the 1000th episode is fast approaching and if you watched Raw this week, The Rock is confirmed to be appearing on Raw and will declare his intentions for the WWE title as he stated previously. CM Punk responded to this challenge on Twitter by saying "I'm ready and waiting and for you".

I believe Punk will win the match at MITB. Then on the 1000th episode of Raw the Rock will come out and declare his wish to be champion. Punk will come out and tell him that he's the best in the world and not the Rock. The Rock will then throw a challenge to Punk for the title on Raw thhat very night which Punk will agree to. And I see The Rock beating CM Punk to win the title and cap off what will be a 1000th Raw episode that we will never forget.

As The Rock is celebrating, Cena will come out but rather tha cash in the briefcase there and then, he will challenge Rock to a rematch at Summer Slam for the WWE title which Rock will accept. So as we go off the air on the 1000th Raw Rock will be champion and we look forward to cena v Rock part 2 at Summer Slam.

I don't see any of the cash-ins happening at the MITB and I do think thhe only way unk will be losing the title would be to a credible "face" opponent and I can't think of a better opponent than the Rock and what a fitting occasion for arguably the greatest superstar in the history of pro-wrestling/WWE/Monday Night Raw to once more be crowned the top star in the company by winning the WWE title.

Spot on!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think it was THAT bad. It was slightly disappointing and pretty predictable, but was still a very solid ppv. Ziggler winning was the highlight.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Awfully predictable. The WHC ladder match was quality though.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    The first match was very, very good. Everything took a slide from there-on out.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Compared to last year's MITB, which was a great PPV, it was very poor. Far too many filler matches. I agree, Ziggler was a highlight but he has a habit of being one of the highlights of any show.

As much as I love Punk and Bryan I think their match lasted a little too long. In most part thanks to AJ constantly being involved towards the end. It seems strange saying it since I would usually want more of Punk and Bryan but I was getting a little tired of it with about 5 minutes to go.

The main event was rubbish and I'm not too keen on Cena winning it. I think Jericho should've won, and I believe he's touring again soon, so he could've left with the briefcase still not cashed in and returned to cash it in.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    The highlight of the whole thing! My face was like :eek: when it happened haha
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hass147)
    They need to build up Brock and HHH more, the fact that Paul Heyman is doing all of Lesnar's bidding isn't adding serious heat to the feud. Lesnar will go over HHH, that has to be a given surely? You can't bring back Brock to lose both his matches, that would be asinine by the writers. For Lesnar to get more heat, he should invade the show and take out guys left, right and centre in the build-up to SummerSlam. Literally jump over the barricade and F5 guys like no tomorrow. He has to look dominant and dirty, with the great Paul Heyman on his side the heat could be enormous.

I think they'll go with Brock v Rock II at WrestleMania and Undertaker v Cena for 21-0.
    Rumour is HHH might be doing some burying
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    PPV was far too predictable, I don't think Cena needs the MITB contract to get a title shot, he could easily just be written into one while another superstar gets the contract as a wildcard, as they're meant to be rsiing stars, not solidified main eventers. That said, the rest was pretty good, Sheamus never fails to bore me to tears though.
    • 34 followers

(Original post by DontWantYourBloodMoney)
    PPV was far too predictable, I don't think Cena needs the MITB contract to get a title shot, he could easily just be written into one while another superstar gets the contract as a wildcard, as they're meant to be rsiing stars, not solidified main eventers. That said, the rest was pretty good, Sheamus never fails to bore me to tears though.
    I didn't expect any major changes at MITB and everyone I expected win did so. I think WWE will roll out the big guns for Raw and Summer Slam.

At this moment in time I predict Cena will either cash in the case on 1000th Raw and beat Punk and be challenged by the Rock at summerslam.

Or Rock will challenge Punk, beat Punk and then Cena decides to cash in but gives Rock a sporting chance by challenging him at Summerslam where Cena wins the title and then the feud ultimately ends at Wrestlemania 29 with the winner taking the trilogy.

I think Dolph Ziggler will be a champion soon but not via the briefcase. He will cash it in but I think Sheamus will end it quickly a la Bryan at WM28 like we saw at MITB and Ziggler will have the unwanted honour of being the first or one of the few to cash in and lose.

I expect the IC title or US title or both to change hands at Summer Slam. I hear WWE wants to merge the two together so perhaps Santino v Christian at Summer Slam?

Personally I'd like to see a fatal 4 way or 6 way match for this new combined title at SS perhaps including the following;

Cody Rhodes, Santino, Christian, Damien Sandow, Tysonn Kidd and either Tensai or Ryback (I think they'll save Ryback for another time), so essentially the MITB losers squaring off. I would expect Christian to win this.

I think I can see where WWE are going with the Prime Time Players, they're basically going to be a bunch of cockups mainly thanks to their manager. There aren't too many decent tag teams out there so I think Kofi and R Truth will be holding those titles for a while.

Divas title; Kharma was supposed to return to set the wheels in motion for a rivalry with Beth Phoenix but it appears according to rumours and odd shenaningans on WWE.com and their twitter pages (moving Kharma to the alumni sections) that Kharma has left the wwe. I use www.tpww.net for all my wrestling news and have done for about 12 years, they seem quite reliable but we just have to wait and see.

I see Layla holding onto this for a while. Would love to see Beth Phoenix win it again or Natalya as they're the two hottest divas in my opinion and Kelly Kelly but she's on a break it seems. It's been a while since Eve was champion but I reckon we'll see AJ winning the Divas title soon enough....I may be wrong?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ziggler-Jericho feud!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gridiron-Gangster)
    I didn't expect any major changes at MITB and everyone I expected win did so. I think WWE will roll out the big guns for Raw and Summer Slam.

At this moment in time I predict Cena will either cash in the case on 1000th Raw and beat Punk and be challenged by the Rock at summerslam.

Or Rock will challenge Punk, beat Punk and then Cena decides to cash in but gives Rock a sporting chance by challenging him at Summerslam where Cena wins the title and then the feud ultimately ends at Wrestlemania 29 with the winner taking the trilogy.

I think Dolph Ziggler will be a champion soon but not via the briefcase. He will cash it in but I think Sheamus will end it quickly a la Bryan at WM28 like we saw at MITB and Ziggler will have the unwanted honour of being the first or one of the few to cash in and lose.

I expect the IC title or US title or both to change hands at Summer Slam. I hear WWE wants to merge the two together so perhaps Santino v Christian at Summer Slam?

Personally I'd like to see a fatal 4 way or 6 way match for this new combined title at SS perhaps including the following;

Cody Rhodes, Santino, Christian, Damien Sandow, Tysonn Kidd and either Tensai or Ryback (I think they'll save Ryback for another time), so essentially the MITB losers squaring off. I would expect Christian to win this.

I think I can see where WWE are going with the Prime Time Players, they're basically going to be a bunch of cockups mainly thanks to their manager. There aren't too many decent tag teams out there so I think Kofi and R Truth will be holding those titles for a while.

Divas title; Kharma was supposed to return to set the wheels in motion for a rivalry with Beth Phoenix but it appears according to rumours and odd shenaningans on WWE.com and their twitter pages (moving Kharma to the alumni sections) that Kharma has left the wwe. I use www.tpww.net for all my wrestling news and have done for about 12 years, they seem quite reliable but we just have to wait and see.

I see Layla holding onto this for a while. Would love to see Beth Phoenix win it again or Natalya as they're the two hottest divas in my opinion and Kelly Kelly but she's on a break it seems. It's been a while since Eve was champion but I reckon we'll see AJ winning the Divas title soon enough....I may be wrong?
    I think it'll be Punk losing to Cena and then getting challenged by The Rock at Summerslam, so that for the next few weeks an active wrestler still has the title on TV.

I can see Christian holding onto his title but Santino really needs to let go of his, it's getting embarrassing that a title held by so many great wrestlers has become an accessory on a pantomime horse. I can forsee Miz winning the US title, as he won't be getting a WWE title shot for some time.

I don't think Ryback will hold a title for some time, as he's just beginning to get actual matches on the go.

The tag team division needs restructured in the way that it was in the WWF, where teams of potential future singles competitors competing as tag teams (in the same way as Edge and Christian, The Hardy Boyz etc.), so perhaps Heath Slater, Tyson Kidd and a few others should join forces. Personally, I'd love to see Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio team up but I doubt that would be on a permanent basis, although it would be a decent move considering how saturated the singles division is already.

The Diva's title unfortunately holds no importance in my mind, it's like a tea break title. However, if they started meriting Divas on wins during Raw and Smackdown, and had a real structure to the division, it could be vastly improved. Eve needs to start wrestling more, as she was one of the brighter talents when she did. It'd be interesting to see Kharma wrestle Beth, but I can't see WWE holding onto her for long if she re-signs.

On a postitive note, besides the appearance of JTG (I can only assume he's about to be released), Raw was actually pretty solid. Jericho and Ziggler will be an amazing rivalry if it blossoms.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Whose watching raw1000? It's sick!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rickjames)
    Whose watching raw1000? It's sick!
    It's amazing!!!
    Rock, Brothers of Destruction, Cena-Punk, Triple H, Lesnar, Trish, Lita and more.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 16, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.