The Student Room Group

Aqa as-level ict info 1 & ino 2 exam discussion thread! 1) (03-06-13) 2) (06-06-13)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StalkeR47
Alright! Great! I am flipping pages too. HAHA. Do not know what else to revise for info 1. Have you got anything else? I am soo confused what to revise. It is just mostly the coursework (section A) and I am fine with both sections. What do I do? :frown: SO, how confident are you feeling with physics exam unit 2?:smile:

no idea :confused: and well for physix m okay except for the topic on light! :biggrin: i get mixed up with the calcs... u?
Reply 21
Original post by wanna_get_A*
no idea :confused: and well for physix m okay except for the topic on light! :biggrin: i get mixed up with the calcs... u?

I am fine with everything on physics. :smile: If you need any help, ask me anytime! :smile: TBH I think mechanics topic in physics unit 2 is much easier than the M1. Am I right? :smile::biggrin:
I am fine with everything on physics. :smile: If you need any help, ask me anytime! :smile: TBH I think mechanics topic in physics unit 2 is much easier than the M1. Am I right? :smile::biggrin:

yep yep n yep n thnxx :biggrin: got hold pf jan 2013 info 1 maybe?
Reply 23
yep yep n yep n thnxx :biggrin: got hold pf jan 2013 info 1 maybe?

You mean the past paper? I do not have that one. Sorry.
You mean the past paper? I do not have that one. Sorry.

ah its kay !! :smile: so wat do u wanna become in the future//.?. :tongue:
Reply 25
ah its kay !! :smile: so wat do u wanna become in the future//.?. :tongue:

Thanks for asking! :smile: I want to be an aeronautical engineer or an astronomer. BTW, are you Muslim? And what about you? What do you want to become in the future?:smile::smile:
Thanks for asking! :smile: I want to be an aeronautical engineer or an astronomer. BTW, are you Muslim? And what about you? What do you want to become in the future?:smile::smile:

no probs! :smile: wow!! thAts great!!! i hope you become both of em! :p:D umm nah m not a muslim.. are u? i wanna be an engineer... computer science engineer.. :biggrin:
Reply 27
no probs! :smile: wow!! thAts great!!! i hope you become both of em! :p:D umm nah m not a muslim.. are u? i wanna be an engineer... computer science engineer.. :biggrin:

Thanks! I hope you become the computer science engineer! :smile: Yes I am a Muslim. So, what is your religion then? :smile:
Thanks! I hope you become the computer science engineer! :smile: Yes I am a Muslim. So, what is your religion then? :smile:

ah cool!! :smile: m undecided lol .. i know its weird but idk i just dunno!...
Can someone help me im scared for the exam tomorow plzzzz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by nadia_Sibgha1
Can someone help me im scared for the exam tomorow plzzzz

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you need help with ill try my best to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by Bee3011
What do you need help with ill try my best to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm struggling with the 20 markers :/
Reply 32
Original post by 12hazza13
I'm struggling with the 20 markers :/

My teacher said that for the 20 marker you should plan before you start because examiners hate unstructured answers.
Always give examples for everything for example if you talk about user interface then say GUI is a user interface, this will get you extra marks.
For the 20 marks try to write 10 points and then elaborate and give examples for the rest of the marks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok basically i thought i knew the content but wen i went through the past papeers i am finding it hard to answer them nd its too much to learn i dnt hv enough time
:no: wat to do.........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do u think if i learn the mark scheme it would help me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im sooo confused nd im worried bout my business exam which is on tuesday nd i hvnt started revsing plzzzz help meee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Do u think if i learn the mark scheme it would help me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sooo confused nd im worried bout my business exam which is on tuesday nd i hvnt started revsing plzzzz help meee

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it wouldn't!
Just relax and stay calm and read through your notes and just remember your analysis is your biggest help :smile:
Look through mark scheme just to see how to write s model answer....
There's a video in YouTube on INFO1 just watch that it might help you :smile:
I have the business exam on Tuesday as well... So GOOD LUCK and stay relaxed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg thanks for ur help how u feeling bout business exam r u ready for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok i will look at it thanks again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Omg thanks for ur help how u feeling bout business exam r u ready for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm feeling a bit stressed because of the fact that there will be 4 essay questions! But I hope it goes well because I want an overall A business at AS :smile:
BTW there's a thread for the business exam as well so if you have an questions you can ask them there :smile:
How are you feeling about the exam?
Good luck again for the one tomorrow:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending