The Student Room Group

What is the easiest and hardest A-Level subject you do or have done?

Everybody list one hard and one easy A-Level you have done.

I think my hardest is Chemistry.

Maths is my easiest (but it isn't easy, just easIEST - the day A-Levels are easy, I will be in the clouds with my flying pig.)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think Economics was probably my easiest, and History the hardest (however much I loved it) simply because of the amount of stuff to remember.
Physics is my easiest, chemistry my hardest. I think maths is somewhere in the middle.
chemistry or psych were my easiest then math and bio were hard
Easiest = Physics
Hardest= Biology and Chemistry fighting for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Maths is easy until you see mechanics june 2013 exam.
Chemistry and physics are really my weak points but still not a challenge at all (With the correct teacher and effort ofc)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hardest: Psychology, more because there's a lot to remember than it being difficult to understand
Easiest: Sociology, as long as you can write a decent essay it's easy to do well
Reply 7
Biology I can learn everything for the sciences. I can practise for maths. But those bloody how science works questions of biology.
Additional Further Mathematics is facile, Film Studies is my most strenuous subject.
(edited 10 years ago)
A2 Maths was my hardest...C4 is disgusting...

French is very easy....it's just remembering words....
Reply 10
easiest: maths
hardest: chemistry
Ýou guys are scaring me, so many of you saying Chemistry is your hardest, haha feel like changing my options now
Reply 12
Easiest: ICT.
Hardest: Maths. I had to drop it after one year.
Easiest: Maths
Hardest: Biology
Easiest: maths
Hardest: Further maths

Economics in the middle haha
Easiest: Philosophy & Ethics
Hardest: Geography. The thought of it fills me with dread. (And guess which idiot chose it as part of her degree?)
Its not that Biology is hard it has horrible mark schemes. Maths is pretty hard.
Easiest: none of them
Hardest: Probably politics just for the amount of detail required in answers and how integrated the answers are. Either that or economics due to the theory.
Easiest: AS chemistry, though I hear the a2 is quite taxing

Hardest: further maths. FP2 and M3 are hard :redface:
Reply 19
English isn't easy, you either have it or you don't, and I was also majorly stressed out about history before my exam, it's a lot to remember also you find the way you write essays on these two are totally different to the standard of gcse but you adjust to it

Quick Reply

Latest