Visit website
Reply 21
Anyone in Block A, Flat 48?! :smile:

I'm doing fashion retail management!
(edited 10 years ago)
Block A, Flat 65
I'm doing Film Technology with Special Effects :biggrin:
Reply 23
Anyone in jennens court, what date are you moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm moving in on 7th :smile:
Reply 25
How do you know what date? I haven't been told anything :/
On your room offer it will say the start date of the contract, that's when you can move in :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by NaomiAlexandra1
Yeah I'll be in flat 24 :smile: Can't wait!

Jennens Court changed my flat 19 to flat 22!
Block A Flat 40 !
I'm doing VisCom Graphics :smile:

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.merry
Bloke A, flat 15
I am doing Fine Art
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
Anybody near or in block A flat 18 ! :-)
Reply 31
Hi I was going to be in flat 19 next door to you but i have been moved to flat 22... only a couple of doors away though i assume!!! When you moving in, i'm hoping to be there from 7th Spetember :smile:
Reply 32
Hey guys, first post! I'm gonna be in Jennens Court, don't know my room yet, but they've got my payment, waiting on an offer tomorrow. I'm studying Sound Engineering and Production. When are people planning to move in? I know you can from 7th September, but I have a few things to do at home after that date, so I was wondering if going later was normal?
Reply 33
I am moving a few days after too, about the 11th or 12th, cause I'm on holiday :smile: Bcu seems to be moving in early compared to all the other unis!

Original post by AlexDow
Hey guys, first post! I'm gonna be in Jennens Court, don't know my room yet, but they've got my payment, waiting on an offer tomorrow. I'm studying Sound Engineering and Production. When are people planning to move in? I know you can from 7th September, but I have a few things to do at home after that date, so I was wondering if going later was normal?
Reply 34
Original post by GemmaFordd
I am moving a few days after too, about the 11th or 12th, cause I'm on holiday :smile: Bcu seems to be moving in early compared to all the other unis!

Ahh okay that makes me feel a bit better, I'm gonna find out what the calendar for September is at the Uni and hopefully move in around the 14th/15th. Going to Newcastle on the 11th to watch a football match and all the travels sorted so I can't back out now xD It's quite a way to go though considering I live on the south coast :P
Reply 35
Ahh fair enough :-) freshers officially starts on the 14th if that helps :-)
Reply 36
I'll probably try and get up there on the 14th then! Thanks for your help :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by LKR93
Hi I have put a deposit down on Jennens court for this september, flat 19 anyone else out there going to be living in Jennens court?

Im flat 19 aswell!! And doing fashion!
I applied for Jennens court. Im doing fashion marketing. I'm super excited to go, but I havent gotten a reply confirming my accomodation so that's worrying :frown:
Reply 39
Hey! Im doing Sound Engineering and Production too :smile:. Probably moving into Jennens on the 15th - hope it isnt too late!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending