The Student Room Group

Why are some people so dumb?

So Michael Douglas has attributed the cause of his recent medical troubles to cunnilingus. He also quipped that cunnilingus is the best cure for the throat cancer that he was afflicted with. The papers are quoting doctors who are perplexed by his assertion of it being a cure; why the hell can't they see that it was a joke? To me it's obvious and i actually laughed but it seems that not one other person has latched on to it : / Here's a link to one of the articles -
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/its-oral-sex-not-smoking-michael-douglas-says-his-throat-cancer-was-caused-by-stress-and-the-human-papillomavirus-hpv--and-also-says-cunnilingus-is-the-best-cure-8641660.html
If I can make my girlfriend believe this helps avoid throat cancer, we're onto a winner.
Original post by uktotalgamer
If I can make my girlfriend believe this helps avoid throat cancer, we're onto a winner.

Does that imply she hates it normally or you're terrible at it?
Original post by Snagprophet
Does that imply she hates it normally or you're terrible at it?

Hates it!
Hates it!

Why?
Reply 5
Our country is full of over-sensitive people, such as these. Also there was a group on facebook who made these dead baby jokes, and this woman organised a petition to shut it down because she found them offensive.
Reply 6
Hates it!

nah, she only hates it with you- she never complained with me! :wink:
Original post by simon_g
nah, she only hates it with you- she never complained with me! :wink:

Original.
Reply 8
Blame Capitalism.
Reply 9
Original post by Kimjong-il
Blame Capitalism.

I'm going to assume that since you're name is Kimjon-il and you've already received 10 warning points after only 8 posts you're a troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending